Thread: Elastration

Elastration

Can you guys show me how to do the elastration???? I know how to put the band in but I dont know what to do later on. Thanks, plzz help

Archive Regular

Re: Elastration

Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Aorinon View Post
    Can you guys show me how to do the elastration???? I know how to put the band in but I dont know what to do later on. Thanks, plzz help
    I would not advise using a Elastrator unless you enjoy a lot of pain, and it will take up to 12 hours before you are sure of being castrated.

_g

Do not even think about it unless you enjoy mind numbing pain, real risk of gangerene. blood poisioning, a flesh eating infection and death. There is no point in becoming a eunuch if your going to be a dead eunuch or one whose health and quality of life is going to be permanently severely impacted. There are now many surgeons who will safely castrate you with very little paperwork and clinics in Thailand where you can get done with less paperwork and for little money.

Wow I didnt know that thailand still perform castrate surgery thanks. I'm Vietnamese very close to Thailand

Thank you. But I didnt care much about the pain. But as I can see the risk are pretty high

Quote Originally Posted by littletits View Post
    Do not even think about it unless you enjoy mind numbing pain, real risk of gangerene. blood poisioning, a flesh eating infection and death. There is no point in becoming a eunuch if your going to be a dead eunuch or one whose health and quality of life is going to be permanently severely impacted. There are now many surgeons who will safely castrate you with very little paperwork and clinics in Thailand where you can get done with less paperwork and for little money.
    Can you show me some clinic in thailand thank you

I know I'm going to sound like a dick saying this but . . . I'm getting really pissed off with eople on these sites saying HOW FUCKING EASY IT IS to just get a doctor to snip it. I think we can all sus out a professional operation by trained staff is ideal BUT . . . being a non US citizen like myself in the UK orchidectomy is ILLEGAL unless we have testicle cancer or two notes from psychiatrists claiming we have gender dysphoria. Of which is a lot harder done than said -_____-

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zenit_boi View Post
    I know I'm going to sound like a dick saying this but . . . I'm getting really pissed off with eople on these sites saying HOW FUCKING EASY IT IS to just get a doctor to snip it. I think we can all sus out a professional operation by trained staff is ideal BUT . . . being a non US citizen like myself in the UK orchidectomy is ILLEGAL unless we have testicle cancer or two notes from psychiatrists claiming we have gender dysphoria. Of which is a lot harder done than said -_____-
    I won't disagree with your self assessment.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

I had it applied for a little while and it was hurting like hell...

I do quite enjoy mind numbing pain, but would like to play with my wife a few times before we finish the job. What happens if you leave the band on for an hour or two then take it off? I know there are no absolutes, but what is likely. I don't really care all that much if it goes wrong and I end up castrated.

Archive Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Teachmywife View Post
    I do quite enjoy mind numbing pain, but would like to play with my wife a few times before we finish the job. What happens if you leave the band on for an hour or two then take it off? I know there are no absolutes, but what is likely. I don't really care all that much if it goes wrong and I end up castrated.
    Each time you band there will be some damage to your testicles. After some time of repeated bandings the amount of testosterone the testicles will be reduced. It has been reported by some as complete stoppage. (years of play)

Thread Information