Thread: 3rd anniversary

3rd anniversary

Well yesterday was quite a milestone for me, not as long as some others here, but it was 3 years since I was surgically castrated and I could not be happier with the result and can state categorically that I do not miss my testicles one little bit.

I suppose that to some of the purists here, I will not qualify as a eunuch since I am taking TRT, but no matter, I still have no balls.

Fully Qualified Member

Re: 3 rd aniversary

Does the TRT allow you to get erections and ejaculate? Was your desire to just be rid of your balls but still maintain male functionality?

I find it confusing at times, desiring the so called Eunuch Calm and being free of preoccupation of sexual thoughts and desires. What is the advantage of being castrated yet still being male through hormonal replacement?

Hmmm... knowing a few who went this route, I would say that aesthetics played a big part of it. Another part is sometimes guys hormones are too much on their own, removing them, then replacing them with a regulated amount allows exactly the amount of T in your system to make you feel comfortable. Myself, I think the eunuch state of mind is primary. If i have T in my system, I being to desire actual physical removal/penectomy/nullification. While chemically castrated, I don't think about it and would be happy to stay that way for the rest of my life. So I guess everyone has different mental prodding.

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by betamale View Post
    Hmmm... knowing a few who went this route, I would say that aesthetics played a big part of it. Another part is sometimes guys hormones are too much on their own, removing them, then replacing them with a regulated amount allows exactly the amount of T in your system to make you feel comfortable.
    I was thinking about how to reply to the original post and had some of the same thoughts as yours.
    Its also been about three years since my surgery. I had no desire to gain weight or to get physical or mental problems without testosterone in my system so I've been using it ever since my orchiectomy. (I stopped for a few weeks recently just to experiment and after two weeks found that I no longer had any desire or ability to get erections. People who know me commented that I had somehow changed and appeared subdued. Maybe that's what the eunuch calm is that some speak about.)
    When on TRT, I feel that am in control of my sexuality. In my case, my testosterone level is typically much higher than that of someone my age who is not castrated. I am in great physical condition, better than when I was still intact. I see it when comparing myself with others who are ten years younger than me at the gym. I didn't expect this to happen but am now glad that it turned out this way.

No T Eunuch since 12/06/97 tugon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by micdavi24 View Post
    Well yesterday was quite a milestone for me, not as long as some others here, but it was 3 years since I was surgically castrated and I could not be happier with the result and can state categorically that I do not miss my testicles one little bit.

I suppose that to some of the purists here, I will not qualify as a eunuch since I am taking TRT, but no matter, I still have no balls.

There is no contest here we are just supportive of what makes one another happy. Congratulations on you 3rd year anniversary. I am glad you are happy.
    Tugon (two gone)

Introverts Unite!
    Separately in your own homes.

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by micdavi24 View Post
    For me, it's you can't be a eunuch if you HAVE balls. You don't, so you're a eunuch.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Fully Qualified Member

I like the word "subdued" to describe how I feel mentally, emotionally, and physically with controlled testosterone on my part. For me a very low dose has meant no noticeable change in body toward feminization, weight gain, no more hot flashes and night sweats, and subdued libido. Of course, being able to "control" my own destiny as a male may play a psychological role in choosing to use a very low amount of testosterone gel as TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by unencumbered View Post
    I was thinking about how to reply to the original post and had some of the same thoughts as yours.
    Its also been about three years since my surgery. I had no desire to gain weight or to get physical or mental problems without testosterone in my system so I've been using it ever since my orchiectomy. (I stopped for a few weeks recently just to experiment and after two weeks found that I no longer had any desire or ability to get erections. People who know me commented that I had somehow changed and appeared subdued. Maybe that's what the eunuch calm is that some speak about.)
    When on TRT, I feel that am in control of my sexuality. In my case, my testosterone level is typically much higher than that of someone my age who is not castrated. I am in great physical condition, better than when I was still intact. I see it when comparing myself with others who are ten years younger than me at the gym. I didn't expect this to happen but am now glad that it turned out this way.

Congratulations on meeting your goal and your happiness. I lost mine 12 years ago and have been very happy. I am on TRT also since that was a requirement of my doctor. It had been 20.25 mg X 2 daily but is now down to 2o mg daily. Last reading for me in Feb T was at 267. I guess for a 78 soon to be 79 yr old that is good.

Quote Originally Posted by experiment View Post
    Does the TRT allow you to get erections and ejaculate? Was your desire to just be rid of your balls but still maintain male functionality?

I find it confusing at times, desiring the so called Eunuch Calm and being free of preoccupation of sexual thoughts and desires. What is the advantage of being castrated yet still being male through hormonal replacement?
    I am still fully functional as a male and this is how I wanted it. The reason for my castration was PVPS(post vasectomy pain syndrome), I wanted to get rid og the pain, so I had my balls removed, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by experiment View Post

I am in a similar state, castrated and on limited T. Outwardly I am an unchanged male, functionally I can, if I wish, perform as I did pre castration.mentally I am happy,calm and contented. Why did I remove the balls,...because I didnt like them.There are as many reasons to remove the balls ,I suspect, as there are eunuchs.

Thread Information