Hello all,

This is my first post here, although I was around here for years (mainly in the story archive).
Now I wrote a story myself and wanted to maybe submit it to the archive.

But first I would like to have some beta readers and maybe someone to correct spelling and grammar, as I am not a native English speaker (I'm from Germany).

As I was informed, it is not wanted for people to post a full story here, so I will post part of the first chapter as a sample as well as a short description of what the story is about.
If someone is interested to proof read or to correct some errors feel welcome to contact me via mail and I will send over the story as a file. I wrote it in Office 2007 so the native file format would be ".docx"
but if needed I could also convert it into something else like ".doc" or ".txt" or even open office format if this suits somebody better. - just tell me what you prefer when contacting me.

Ok, now here the short description:

The story plays in the not too far future, a plague has come over humanity that need drastic measures to stop it - as only adults are affected, teens need to be treated during puberty.
The main character is Jake who is a 14 year old teenage boy full of hormones and how he tries zo use his last days as a male.

Tags I would use for this: [minor][straight][castration]
The story has 8 chapters (some of them are longer than others) and a bit more than 17.000 words. It is finished as it is, but there is room for continuation storys later on if I sometime feel like writing some more.

The first chapter just tells the background story and sets up the plot, in the second chapter the action slowly begins. Here now is half of the first chapter (about 1000 words).

Chapter 1

It was hot in the classroom – especially for early June. Jake was sweating when he sat down on his desk just as the bell rang, marking the beginning of the last class on this day. He looked around and saw his classmates also settling down, all of them sweating too. He did not mind the heat at all – because of it, all the girls in class where just wearing the absolute minimum of clothing that was considered appropriate in school. As always Jake was looking around to maybe catch a glimpse of boobs or so as he was always horny lately. Of course being horny was absolutely normal for a teen at the age of 14 and as all his classmates where around this age too, the other boys in class where doing just the same.

His eyes jumped from girl to girl, while he tried to make it not to obvious what he was doing. But as always his wandering eyes stopped at this one girl. She was just entering the classroom from the door in the back, heading towards her seat in the first row just one seat diagonally in front of his. Her name was Carly and for him she was the most beautiful girl of the world. She had long brown hair that fell smoothly on her shoulders and stunning green eyes that looked like living emeralds. Her face was soft and angel like and she had a very cute nose with some tiny freckles dotted around.

Now his eyes wandered down her body to her already well developed breasts (about size B but developing towards C he estimated) and then even more down, admiring her slim figure and her nice round ass, while she walked past him. She was completely ignoring him, chatting with some of her female friends that were also heading towards their seats.

Jake was a shy guy who never dared talking to any girl in is class – and there were lots of girls as 21 out of 27 students where female. This was not only the case in this particular class but it showed how genders where distributed throughout the society. About three quarters of the overall population was female and only one quarter was male. And most of the grown up males even could not really called “male” anymore. For Jake as an horny teenager this was a two sided blade. Of course there were an awful lot of really hot females all around to look at – but on the other side he was too shy to talk to them so he just felt like he was invisible and he never got to do anything more than looking. And of course jacking of at home or sometimes in the toilet when the urge was so strong he could not control it.

Suddenly he was thrown out of his thoughts as Ms. Pickles entered the room. She was the teacher for history and society class and she was known to be real strict to students who seemed not to be following the class with full attention.
She walked up to her desk in front of the class and let her view wander over the students who now all stopped chatting and babbling and focused on her.
“Well” she said “Today we will talk about the plague and how it changed our society. This is a really important subject for all of you, so please keep your attention up!”

Now even the worst troublemaker was silent and staring at her. This topic really was something they all were curious about.
“So, I assume most of you already know general information about this, but today and in the following few days we will discuss this topic really carefully so all of you understand it fully as it will affect all of you in your very near future.
Would somebody like to tell us what he already knows about it?”

One red haired girl in front of the class, right next to Carly raised her hand really quickly and the teacher pointed at her: “Ok Iris, tell us what you know please.”
Iris looked at Ms Pickles and began to talk:

“16 years ago in 2030 the plague first showed up. It quickly spread around the world, infecting people on every continent in less than 6 months. At first everybody thought it was just a special variant of the flu as the symptoms began just like it. People got sick with fever and headache, running noses and pain in their muscles. But then lots of people died and it was discovered that it was a new disease that was never seen before. Up to today nobody knows where it came from. Some say it escaped from a secret lab, some say it mutated from some other virus and some say it was sent by God as punishment for humanity. The virus infected only grown up people, starting at the age of 16 and sometimes even later. Casualties started to grow, and especially males died from the virus. Mortality rate amongst men was more than 70 % and amongst woman it still was 40 %. It was one of the deadliest plagues if not the most deadly one that were ever recorded.”

Everybody in the classroom was dead silent. Of course they knew about the plague, everybody heard about it from parents or friends, but normally never in such detail. And hearing about this really raised feelings.

“Then a cure was found.” Iris continued, “But it came with a price!
It was discovered that the cause of the plague not affecting young people had to do with the sexuality. Only fully mature humans where affected by the virus as it mainly grew inside the primary sexual organs after they were fully grown and even then not instantly but after puberty was finished completely. Knowing this, some scientists discovered that the plague could be stopped by removing the primary sexual organs. Preferably before the virus could affect somebody, but even when someone already was ill, it sometimes helped to save their lives.