Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Balls up advice needed

Kynetic01

Balls up advice needed

Hey guys and gals,

Firstly, happy new year to you all. I hope the holidays were what you hoped they would be and here's to a great new year ahead. Been sorta out of the loop recently with Christmas and such keeping me away from the forums, but hopefully things have settled down now and I can get on here more often.

Ok onto business. If you happened to see my post from a few weeks ago my girl and I have been enjoying adding a little more castration play into our sex lives with some fun results. She is actually growing to like it more and more, seeing as it turns us both on, although she is still firmly in the "it's staying in the fantasy zone" so to speak. One roleplay game we both enjoy very much is what we call "Eunuch Day".

Basically it means that for an entire day I am her eunuch. I'm her exact same boyfriend except that I happen to have no testicles and all that goes along with being castrated, including (where possible of course) keeping my cock soft and generally making her happy without penetrating her with my penis. So far it's been awesome and enlightening to say the least and we both wanna expand on the idea a little and are looking for a little advice, on how a practical way to keep my testicles up in my abdomen and out of my scrotum while we play.

Its not a huge thing really as we both just "work around" them, but it would be nice to have the out of the way for a while while we get down if you get my idea.
    Any suggestions would be great.

Re: Balls up advice needed

You could use bandage stripes like used for the damaged muscles after extreme sport.

Prolonged retention of the testicles in the inguinal canal is probably not a good idea. When testicles fail to descend they may become malignant and are often removed. Some people are able to have them moved into the scrotum and they can then be ok. In general I would not advise longer periods of compression and retention into the canal. I dare say it is ok for an hour or so but when you start to talk of days or longer you may be increasing the risk of testicular damage. It stops the automatic temperature regulation and it may be connected to this. Other people may have more experience and say it is ok but a word of caution never goes amiss

Blog Entries

I'm into my third year of keeping my nuts in the canals.
    I check em out weekly to make sure nothing nasty is going on.
    Sperm production will usually be badly effected as the testis need to be about 2 C below body temperature.
    This will return to normal after a short time but don't know about about how well folks like me will get on.
    I fire blanks now and am on TRT but the latter may be age related.
    An UN-descended testicle is usually abnormal (that's why it hasn't descended into the sack)and is more likely to become cancerous at a later stage.
    I would be a bit cautious about doing this for longer periods of time as you may want kids later.
    But it does sound like fun to me.

If you're able to put them into the inguinal canals, and it's not too uncomfortable, you could fold the extra scrotum up and tape it all down after tucking them inside. If you do something involving tape I'd advise using medical tape as it is definitely less irritating and painful to pull off than many other kinds of tape.

I used to do something similar fairly often to minimize my entire package. Now it's all shrunken enough from anti-androgens that I'm not bothered enough to tuck it all away. A tight pair of underwear minimizes everything quite well now.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic View Post
    ...and it's not too uncomfortable
    And if it is uncomfortable, this feeling will quickly pass after a few attempts. It took me about a week, less than ten attempts, to get rid totally of discomfort. Of course, things can be different from person to person.

How are the bands to place for holding testicles in the inlingual canals?
    I don't have an idea... can paint it anyone?

Fully Qualified Member

I have found that putting the and penis through a rubber ring about 1 1/4 to 1/1/2 inches in diameter and slowly pulling the ball sack through the ring while keeping the balls behind the ring work. it forces the balls up into the groin and keeps them there. the feeling is one of not having any balls. I have done this for extended periods ,day s and weeks at a time, with not problems. If you are uncircumcised an easy trick to minimize the penis is to fold the foreskin inside it self until the penis almost disappears. this completes the play castration for me. putting on a gaff or very snug brief (ladies works best) will give a smooth front with the appearance of full castration. All will be flat, no erections and you will have the outward appearance of a eunuch. having the balls up in the groin might be uncomfortable for a few minutes but you get use to it quickly and it serves as a reminder you appear castrated to others.

Nice Idea.

Blog Entries

A silicone donut ring is more comfortable and you don't get the pinching.

Last year, I started a project to minimize my T level. I tucked my testicles into the canal and kept them there 24/7 and supplemented the effort with Saw Palmetto to drive the level down even further. I went on Black cohosh , an estrogen stimulant, because I was having hot flashes. Now I feel uncomfortable when they slip out of the canal if my two pair of panties shift. To keep them compressed, I wear a pair of Marilyn Monroe compression panties with a pair of boy cut Just me panties over top. I'm planning on going on hormones to further feminize when I get approved by an endocrinologist. Hopefully if the new administration doesn't slam the door on me, I plan to have gender reassignment surgery some time in early 2018 paid by medicare. If i really want a flat look for certain garments I use 3" Ocean State Job lot duct tape as the cheap adhesive parts cleanly for removal. I shove everything into the canal and pull the skin on either side over it and tape it together and then pull downward and back. That compresses everything. I have been taping like that since 1958 using just about any tape I could find. So far, except for firing blanks and a low T level, I have had no ill effects and I am feminizing nicely. I'm up to AA cup. I will be happy when everything there is gone and I'm smooth down there. I'm doing the counseling too. The therapist never had a transgender before, so he is fascinated by my case. I'm becoming a good looking woman at 70.

Where do you get the rubber or silicone donut rings?

Amazon has any of this...

I was trying it yesterday, but they slide out and being on the sides instead in the canals.
    Too big balls at time I think (since I'm using AI they are doubled in size ).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Nights View Post
    Where do you get the rubber or silicone donut rings?
    Over in the UK there is a site that does adult toys called "Bondra" they are good on their prices and I have never had a problem with them.I use a 35mm ID stainless one and also use 45mm ID and 55mm ID the 55 mm I wear at night .

Kynetic01

Wow, thanks for all the replies guy, much appreciated. A few options to go with so far, but I might try the ring idea and see how it works, if not then the tape. My girl has let me use some of her underwear which is far more fitted and tight than mine and combined might do the trick. I'm not planning on keeping them up for more than an hour or so at a time, so things should be fine.

Thread Information