Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Banding My Penis

Banding My Penis

I have started to band more frequently and more aggressively as well. I have three nights ago used 7 bands green ones at the base of my penis. I was able to last about 90 mins. With some ice water about halfway thru. Rest next day my penis was very numb. Last night I rebanded only with 5 bands, I wasn't able to get no kind of erection, so banded kinda limp. With ice water I managed a good three plus hours. I did wrap my base with cling gause to attempt no stinging from cutting bands that worked great. My gland stayed blue from ice water, and my penis swelled to normal erection size at band site but very soft. I could squeeze band site softly and it felt like it was still compressed to the band size. Today the most numbest I have ever felt and my penis acted like it shrunk. Was wondering if others have more info or experienced this as well. And any advice is greatly appreciated thanks

Love to Chat and I am not shy! baldwin92's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Banding My Penis

Be careful banding your penis. Blood clots form more easily there and a stray blood clot can kill you or cause a stroke.

I make sure I take aspirin to help prevent such. The feeling of my penis being so numb, just hanging kinda lifeless. It amazing how I needed to put gloves on to hold container and my penis was submerged in that iced water to the point I've never really seen my penis so blue.

My numbness is still there but my penis is retracted kinda like a turtle hiding in its shell. Is this a normal reaction from banding with multiple bands? I don't want to lose the lifeless numb feeling, but not sure if I should take a break. I really want to rebanded again, like to try 7 again to see if can last longer than last time. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries

I did go through a phase of this a few years back.Instead of banding I made up a clamp out of 2 x 6mm x 160mm round steel bars.The result of this is you get a very direct preasure over a small area (And none of the burning skin sensation).
    This thing was lethal After about 40 minutes my dick was totally numb.
    I have only used this thing in anger twice but both times I guess I must have bruised a nearve with it.
    I say this as in both cases it took about a week to get some sort of sensation back.
    and another two before I was able to J.O. (even then full sensation had not returned)
    I have used it on my nuts a couple of times but could only manage 20 mins before breaking out in a cold sweat and feeling the urge to throw up.
    If I was ever to do the biz on my nuts I would try to use this first to try to crush the chords.

Did you place the bands around the rods?

The reason that your penis has receded or shrunk, is due to the damage that you've done. People don't really understand that continual banding can have permanent consequences. The more you band, the more excessive the damage to your penis. Why are you banding your penis? What's your goal? Penectomy? Because you might accidentally achieve that if you keep banding. So it really depends on what your goal is or what you want to achieve. As a nullo, I was ready and prepared for my penectomy, but are you? Empty undies banded his penis and here is the results: http://emptyundies.tumblr.com/ Scroll all the way down to the bottom to see how his penis was destroyed from the banding.

I'm want to damage my gland so to have it removed. In the next few years I want to have a penectomy. I have been getting my self used to this by urinating sitting down for the last year. Today I was kinda ruthless on my penis I banded it most of the day with half hour breaks. I was able to go with out any ice by this afternoon with the multiple bands on. The last I ended using a solo band with no wrap. The base of my penis is so flimsy the solo band shrunk to its non stretched size.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Numbhead View Post
    Did you place the bands around the rods?
    No I have a bit of engineering skill .What I did was use 3mm x 50mm screws at either end of the rods (holes being drilled at either end of the rods for this).
    The rods clamp together the more you tighten these screws.
    The joy of using the screws is you have more control of whats going on and very little preasure is needed to cut off the blood supply.

Fully Qualified Member

Quote Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
    No I have a bit of engineering skill. ...
    Well… I am definitely going to call you, when I would start to build my own house!
    No offense, ambiguous!

I see sort of pinched it flat between both rods. Did you tighten them up a little more after you started or just to the point of pain?
    killing it one band at a time

It seems my aggressive banding yesterday produced some results. My gland is cool to the touch and it seems to be staying kinda purplish. I did the sensitively test with a sewing needle and to my surprise was able to push it through. Pulled it out only few drops of dark red blood. The base where I banded is still as a softly squeeze still feels compressed and very flimsey. So I'll give it rest today and see how it goes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Numbhead View Post
    I see sort of pinched it flat between both rods. Did you tighten them up a little more after you started or just to the point of pain?
    I usually pinch the rods together by hand at first then take up the slack by gently tightening the screws evenly.
    By working Left to Right gently tighten the screws evenly the aim to keep the rods paralell as you go.
    As said before there is little pain when using this on your dick.
    As a guide you should only be tightening the screws slightly greater than finger tight.
    You do have to slightly re - Tighten as time goes by.
    Take it steady at first until you get a feel for it .

Quote Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
    I usually pinch the rods together by hand at first then take up the slack by gently tightening the screws evenly.
    By working Left to Right gently tighten the screws evenly the aim to keep the rods paralell as you go.
    As said before there is little pain when using this on your dick.
    As a guide you should only be tightening the screws slightly greater than finger tight.
    You do have to slightly re - Tighten as time goes by.
    Take it steady at first until you get a feel for it .
    Thank you for giving me a new idea, and I have the ability to make one of these my self. I'll let you know when I make one then start using it I'll post the results thank you again

I couldn't do it, I ended up banding. I was amazed that I was able to fall asleep for a few hours after as well. The neighbors car wouldn't start so I went and got her car started. By the time I was in my house and checked myself my penis was turning yellowish. Now it's been an hour with the band off, my glans has turned purplish and is cool to the touch as with my circumcision scar is the same getting lighter as it gets closer to where I keep putting the bands. That's part is kinda very warm almost like it's getting hotter. It feels like I'm sweating too just there at my base of my penis.

Thread Information