Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Banding My Penis

Re: Banding My Penis

The band when it first cut does sting, you can try a numbing gel/creme to apply a few minutes before you cut band. And you can wrap your penis before you band as well.
    killing it one band at a time

Really want to caution everyone. Banding frequently with multiple bands can break down your pain threshold and pain is what prevents most men from keeping the bands on past the point of no return. So the more you band, the less you feel, the less you feel, the further you'll go in leaving the bands on. Also there may come a point where, because of the "restriction" that the bands have put around your penis, the urethra may collapse or become so damaged that you won't be able to urinate after you take the bands off. If that happens you'll most likely have to go to the ER in order to find relief. Again, just saying. I'm a penectomy survivor and I have a lot of experience with this stuff.

Let me ask you, "How will you know if you've gone past the point of no return? Your penis will die quickly and turn black (do a web picture search "gangrene penis"). At this point, do not take the bands off, gangrene will enter your body and that can be deadly. Towards the end when I was finishing my penectomy, during the last few hours I slowly watched the skin start to break down. I had lost the majority of feeling in it and not much was holding it on, but I didn't have time to finish the deed until several hours later. When I went to the bathroom I knew my penis was dead and dying, the skin was starting to break a part in little sections and one small area was turning black.

wanted to thank numbhead for the info, i bought myself an elastrator, best tool i ever used, it does not hurt THAT much and has the wanted effects, i use lidocain spray

Just be wise of all the risks involved, I myself am on my way to reaching a point I want to be in life. Which is why last night I rebanded with 7 bands, at the 3.25hr point I was debating on pushing past 4hrs. Was sitting in my recliner watching a show well to the effects of TV/recliner combo I must have dozer off. 2 hours later I wake up to realize such. I immediately checked my penis condition still there. I decided to hold out to 6hrs was almost there. My penis was firm lil hard getting hook under bands, but it did leave a mark at each spot I pushed hook under with lidocaine gel. It seems there is a scrape on skin there. The last band came off a few minutes then the ache at base where the bands where. This is still quite sore and bruised, my whole penis is swollen to the point it looks like I have a raging erection. Gonna see what kinda effects this has before I rebanded.

I don't know how long you can go before tissue death and gangrene become probable, but at six hours, I suspect that you're pushing your luck. Be sure you have transportation to the ER lined up and a plausible cover story for how you got to that point before going much further. At some point, removing the bands will be hazardous to your health, and I really don't know exactly where that point is.

Sandi

I'm thinking this is gotta be close the skin was very pale lightest purple color. Almost like it was see thru. It was like if I didn't use gel with hook I think I could have torn or poked thru the skin. To urinate I can't shake or squeeze near the base at all from being sore. I'm putting some tp. in shorts to exorb any that sort of leaks out. Skin now looks very dry ,cold purplish.

Numbhead,
    It sounds like a clot may have formed in your penis, and the portion of it that was cut off of circulation from the bands is no longer getting any circulation even after removing the bands. The fluids from your body would normally hydrate and provide oxygen via your circulatory system. The fact that the skin is very dry, cold, and purple shows that circulation is no longer happening. I would advise you seek medical treatment immediately. If you do have a blood clot obstructing circulation, it could become dislodged and end up elsewhere in your body. If it goes to your heart or brain you could very quickly die. I don't think anyone here wants to hear that happened to you.

Would be good to hear your okay numbhead

I'm OK I have no clots. Just bruised and very numb and still sore at base. And my penis is still swollen and purplish

So swelling went down but not even my penis hooked to the right for better part of two days. Not sore at the base, bruise has spread to my cover all my penis. No feeling dry numb.

One of these days you're going to lose that thing.

This may be a really stupid question to Numbhead so I don't expect an answer maybe just it is a question to provoke consideration. When the inevitable threshold is surpassed and you have to have your penis removed what will you do? Will you miss the opportunity for banding it in the future? I guess what I mean is are you really banding as a means to an end (loss of penis) or is the banding itself the main focus for you? The reason I ask is its a very fine line you are walking and if you inadvertently lose your penis would you really be happy or would you miss the ability to band it? If you truly want to lose it you could have done it quite easily by now but if you want to continue banding in the future you are coming close to making this impossible. Take care and consider your actions and how they will truly affect your future.

To answer what I'm looking for is to have my everything removed, to be a full nullo. Which is from the more and more I find out I was going towards castration first but then found out there is the possibility of losing interest in continuing after. So I have always been doing something towards my penis. Then I stumbled upon elastrator and banding. Then the discovery of injections of Lidocaine, to help extend banding and obviously destroy my penis. When I do cross that line it will be a relief of an old curse and memory.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Numbhead View Post
    The band when it first cut does sting, you can try a numbing gel/creme to apply a few minutes before you cut band. And you can wrap your penis before you band as well.
    I did hear Toothache cream may help with this

Archive Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Numbhead View Post
    So swelling went down but not even my penis hooked to the right for better part of two days. Not sore at the base, bruise has spread to my cover all my penis. No feeling dry numb.
    If it's black you really need to see a Doctor about it.

Thread Information