Thread: How much are your balls worth in your state?

How much are your balls worth in your state?

http://gawker.com/how-much-are-your-...ide-1689606167

Earlier today, ProPublica published a fascinating state-by-state breakdown of workers' comp benefits. Because of a lack of federal oversight, the compensation for the same injury varies tremendously depending on the state in which it occurred. For example, a worker in Illinois who lost an arm would receive as much as $439,858, while a worker in Alabama would receive only $48,840 for the same injury. This disparity in compensation holds true for other injuries, such as severed or crushed testicles.

If you do lose a testicle on the job, hopefully it'll happen while you're working for the federal government, which will likely pay out $98,108 in compensation. The highest-paying state for testicle injuries is, again, Illinois at $73,537; the lowest is Minnesota, which will pay out a maximum of just $3,750 per ball. The national average compensation for losing a testicle on the job is $27,658, though 41 states didn't provide ProPublica with compensation information.

ProPublica's excellent state-by-state infographic for different injuries is here; their accompanying article, which details the infuriating, outdated, and borderline criminal workers' comp regulations in states like Alabama, is available here.

jacb1951

Re: How much are your balls worth in your state?

Having lived in illinois for 61 of my 63 three years i can't think of any government job there where you could accidentally lose your balls.
    Those in government there do their utmost not to work. Spilling their coffee is the biggest job risk.
    But i can believe the benefit amounts they pay out for government workers. Its a huge free loader state going broke fast.

jsemeunuch

I sold my balls for 5,000 euros. And I am satisfied. In one group of sadomasochistic me one female doctor cut off. People in the group I paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jsemeunuch View Post
    I sold my balls for 5,000 euros. And I am satisfied. In one group of sadomasochistic me one female doctor cut off. People in the group I paid for it.
    How did you sold them? I would like to copy as well, thx

Thread Information