Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: feeling frustrated

Angry feeling frustrated

Hi,

So I just cant explain how i feel atm, frustrated, devastated, lost, well, that doesn't even come close!! 10 years ago, when i was 18, i started trying to workout why i feel like i do..... I know im gay, but am i trans??? well, no... and it has taken a long time! So about five years ago, i finally realised what i need to be me.. But how do i get there???

I researched as much as i could, and then i found the eunuch archive!! And it was the first time i felt normal, so thanks to every one here.

After talking to doctors, therapist, several emails overseas to dr A, and a few gender clinics with no response, i decided it was time to take things into my own hands. As much as i only wanted to do this the safe way i stared calcium choride injections about 6 months ago after reading every post on the ea.... After starting to think that this wasn't working, i went off to the doc and complained about a lump, even tho i didn't, scans come back showing quite a large mass in each testical. Here i was, thinking yes!!! it will finally happen for me!! Well, i had my first uro appointment 8 weeks ago, and my 2nd 4 days ago.. and the answer i got was "I dont know what has caused this, but no action is required, at your age(28) we dont want to do anything drastic"

So what now?? what do i do??

Participating Member

Re: feeling frustrated

You can try a different doctor for one thing.

Second, if you are determined this is what you want and have tried all other avenues for a solution to be yourself, then you might continue with another injection and report back to either the same doctor, or perhaps a better choice would be a different doctor. If you have a mass on each one, there is obviously something wrong and I think most doctors would suggest removal. I am not recommending this, however.

Blog Entries

If you've got lumps, get a 2nd and even 3rd opinion! Soon!
    Stories (the file) can be emailed to eafictionarchive at treemail dot net

My urologist is on the hospital board, and took all my details to a meeting, and he said that everyone was not able to work out what was going on as my blood tests are normal. So i dont really have any 2nd/3rd opinions available in my area as i live in a small city and he has already talked to the other urologist that i would be able to go too.

Participating Member

Can you travel to a different city? A larger city where more choices are available would probably be preferred.

Happily Fully Qualified Regular daifu-orchid's Avatar

I guess the doctors would be most careful not to miss cutting out a cancer, and also careful to do no harm. I don't know how often cancer starts in both testicles at the same time, but I would think not so often. Maybe the smalltown docs are playing the odds so as to do no harm. Maybe a different result in a big city?
    Still, it would seem odd for both to go bad at the same time? Anyone an expert?

Member, Sisters of Perpetual Responsibility kristoff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daifu-orchid View Post
    I guess the doctors would be most careful not to miss cutting out a cancer, and also careful to do no harm. I don't know how often cancer starts in both testicles at the same time, but I would think not so often. Maybe the smalltown docs are playing the odds so as to do no harm. Maybe a different result in a big city?
    Still, it would seem odd for both to go bad at the same time? Anyone an expert?
    A friend of mine experienced testicular cancer bilaterally. It is a bit unusual, but does happen with some frequency. We had a party to celebrate his new, prosthetic balls.
    Nuke a Gay Baby Whale for Jesus

I agree with energizer. Do some more damage. At some point they'll have to be removed.
    For this is what the LORD says: “To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
    ...to them I will give within my temple and its walls a memorial and a name better than sons and daughters;
    I will give them an everlasting name that will endure forever (Isaiah 56:3-7)

Pictures over here.

i have another urologist appointment in january with more scans to see if anything is changing.... so i do plan on doing some more injections (not ideal) i want some change but i dont want so much change that it looks like i may have caused it?? also today im going to my GP to ask for a testorone test, hoping if i have low T i may be able to use that as extra reason to remove.

Today I finally was able to get back to my gp and get my results on my testosterone test... It's now confirmed that I do have low t

Why can´t be so easy as seeing an urologist and say "Well after thinking thorougly and consciously finally I ve decided by myslef without any pressure from anybody that I want to have a bilateral orchiectomy, where I have to signing a consent?" I would like the things were so simple , but the doctors won´t take me serious. They would think I have a mental disease. and even If I pass a single test, and they be sure that I´m not an insane, I never could get a surgical removal. Why´s to be so cumbersome ?
    Why when the doctors are realising that its patient is absolutely happier without balls than with It, they drawn to the latter? Yes It´s true that castration may carries risks but, when is well asessed and medically supervised not should be a major problem. In that way doctors would save us so many problems and there would be no need for injecting stuffs in our testes, taking chemicals (like me) and for inventing tales. Unfortunately Things are not so easy
    Last edited by freddyde; 12-10-2014 at 05:34 AM.
    Blessings!

Member, Sisters of Perpetual Responsibility kristoff's Avatar

kill the old girls (CC injections) and present an after the fact need for removal
    Nuke a Gay Baby Whale for Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by freddyde View Post
    Why can´t be so easy as seeing an urologist and say "Well after thinking thorougly and consciously finally I ve decided by myslef without any pressure from anybody that I want to have a bilateral orchiectomy, where I have to signing a consent?" I would like the things were so simple , but the doctors won´t take me serious. They would think I have a mental disease. and even If I pass a single test, and they be sure that I´m not an insane, I never could get a surgical removal. Why´s to be so cumbersome ?
    Why when the doctors are realising that its patient is absolutely happier without balls than with It, they drawn to the latter? Yes It´s true that castration may carries risks but, when is well asessed and medically supervised not should be a major problem. In that way doctors would save us so many problems and there would be no need for injecting stuffs in our testes, taking chemicals (like me) and for inventing tales. Unfortunately Things are not so easy
    I think the reason is that most urologists are male and to them the thought of losing their testicles is horrific and this is probably why they are hesitant to remove them, especially in a younger person.

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

The one and only urologist I saw was horrified by the thought of castration, I told him to go to hell and I never saw him again.

What I did was start chemical castration, then went to my doctor and told him what i was doing and why. After a year I went to Kimmel and the job was done.

you might want to try something like that, chemical castration, then prove to your doctor that you like the results, then maybe the two of you will be able to find that urologist that will do the surgery.

River

PS. women have no problem getting there tubes tied or removed. Double standard?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwind View Post
    The one and only urologist I saw was horrified by the thought of castration, I told him to go to hell and I never saw him again.

What I did was start chemical castration, then went to my doctor and told him what i was doing and why. After a year I went to Kimmel and the job was done.

you might want to try something like that, chemical castration, then prove to your doctor that you like the results, then maybe the two of you will be able to find that urologist that will do the surgery.
    Now that I remember over a year ago I visited two urologists for urinary problems that doesn´t exist by now. I told both I was taking androcur to get rid off high libido. The first said me that I shouldn´t be doing stupidities . The second only questioned for the androcur dosage I had been taking. but he did´nt say any word more about the topic . However this one It semed to me more sympathetic and open-mind. Perhaps He could be a good option for the start.
    Last edited by freddyde; 12-11-2014 at 03:00 AM.
    Blessings!

Thread Information