Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: feeling frustrated

Re: feeling frustrated

so today i returned to my urologist for another follow up appointment. Still the same answer as 12months ago, no change, so no need to do anything! Because my blood tests are fine he won't remove them, but no matter what my blood test will be fine, because the masses are only from injections? i have injected more in the last 12months but the size of the masses haven't changed at all?

Also the ultra sound showed what looks to me like a injection scar, looks like a needle line? the urologist did kinda give me a weird look but didn't say anything? was worried about returning for an appointment after seeing it in the images.

Has anyone else not been successful in getting castrated after injections? Alcohol or cacl?

I've had similiar issue with urologists, if I remember well, I changed 4 urologists during 5 years, the last one finaly offered me the removal. Change your doc.

If you inject again you should then go to ER and present the swollen mass and be in agonizing pain, if you present as OK they will not bee so keen to do anything. If they should do surgery , it will take enough time for the CC to be absorbed.CC disperses quickly and disappears into the tissue very fast necrotising as it goes. If you emphasize the pain and discomfort they will be obliged to do something as it is actually affecting your quality of life and then there is a justification for castration.

Iíve posted my story on EA a number of times in various threads so I apologize for the redundancy.
    I was able to damage my testicles enough with Everclear to warrant castration and it didnít take that many injections but mine were previously damaged from the effects of radiation for prostate cancer in 2006. My T levels usually ran in the high 200s after the radiation but dropped in to the high 100s range about 2+ years ago. I had other problems over the years as a result of the radiation like rectal bleeding and a blocked urethra. I figured now it was my testicles turn to aggravate me and after reading EA for about the last 3 years I decided I wanted to be castrated. I began injecting the Everclear in the spring of 2015 and got a severe infection. Antibiotics cured the infection so I started injecting again last summer. Another infection and my T dropped to 60. This time my urologist didnít even order an ultrasound and scheduled surgery for 9-3-15. I donít know if he smelled a rat as far as my helping the damage along. Heís a young very sharp guy so I suspect he did but he never said anything about it.
    The point is: yes, you can do enough damage with only alcohol just as I did. I never used CC but have read itís more effective.
    Castrated with a scrotal reduction by my urologist in a local hospital, Sept. 3, 2015.
    Eunuch lives matter!

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjackson View Post
    so today i returned to my urologist for another follow up appointment. Still the same answer as 12months ago, no change, so no need to do anything! Because my blood tests are fine he won't remove them, but no matter what my blood test will be fine, because the masses are only from injections? i have injected more in the last 12months but the size of the masses haven't changed at all?

Also the ultra sound showed what looks to me like a injection scar, looks like a needle line? the urologist did kinda give me a weird look but didn't say anything? was worried about returning for an appointment after seeing it in the images.

Has anyone else not been successful in getting castrated after injections? Alcohol or cacl?
    I went the calcium chloride route and was successful. My urologist took one look at my scans and told me they had to go. If you are in Sydney, PM me and I will fill you in as to how to do this and also who my urologist is.

Newly Active Member

The way I went about it was I complained to my urologist about extreme pain after a vasectomy. After about six months he said that I would have to go to a university hospital and have the nerves cut. When I asked about castration, he would not talk about it.
    The next time I went to my primary doctor, I told him what had happened. I told him that I had already had two kids and did not want anymore. Said that I suffered chronic pain ever since a vasectomy. I told him that my testicles had atrophied and I was on HRT.
    He said "Why don't you just have them taken off". I told that my urologist refused. I asked him if he could refer me to a surgeon who would remove them. He referred me to a female urologist, who believed my story with my doctors advice, and six weeks late performed the castration.

Thread Information