Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: vaporous entities and musings (in other words - BS)

I really do look like my avatar Dave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

vaporous entities and musings (in other words - BS)

FXX Will Air All 25 Seasons (552 Episodes) of The Simpsons and The Simpsons Movie In Chronological Order.
    The Marathon will begin August 21, 2014 and Will Run Through September 1, 2014

Feel free to post real events that file the definition of "vaporous entities and musings" or plainly bullshit.
    “They also call it the Winged Isle. Some say it is because the island, if seen from above, would look like butterfly wings. And I do not know the truth of it.” Then, “ ‘And what is truth?’ said jesting Pilate.” From: The Truth Is A Cave In The Black Mountains by Neil Gaiman.

Blog Entries

Re: vaporous entities and musings (in other words - BS)

And this might be the laziest thing ever invented (except for spray cheese in a can) AND it's really organic.
    Don't skip the commercial BTW.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...ml?cps=gravity

Armed with some awesome advertising and instructions to "Just add heat," Spray Cake is officially the best (and laziest) thing since cheese in a can.

"Honestly we were kind of surprised it hadn't been done before," said Harvard student Brooke Nowakowski, who invented Spray Cake with fellow student John McCallum. The Harvard students are in the process of patenting their cake batter concoction, which only takes 60 seconds to produce a baked cake. They came up with the idea for a class project and have already located a seller for their product.

Describing their invention as "essentially cake batter in a whip-cream style can," we're sure that this ready- set- spray dessert is going to rule dorm rooms and young adult apartments in no time at all. Bon appétit!
    “They also call it the Winged Isle. Some say it is because the island, if seen from above, would look like butterfly wings. And I do not know the truth of it.” Then, “ ‘And what is truth?’ said jesting Pilate.” From: The Truth Is A Cave In The Black Mountains by Neil Gaiman.

laughing Re: vaporous entities and musings (in other words - BS)

Oh well I surpose it had to happen Ernie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    And this might be the laziest thing ever invented (except for spray cheese in a can) AND it's really organic.
    Don't skip the commercial BTW.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...ml?cps=gravity

Armed with some awesome advertising and instructions to "Just add heat," Spray Cake is officially the best (and laziest) thing since cheese in a can.

"Honestly we were kind of surprised it hadn't been done before," said Harvard student Brooke Nowakowski, who invented Spray Cake with fellow student John McCallum. The Harvard students are in the process of patenting their cake batter concoction, which only takes 60 seconds to produce a baked cake. They came up with the idea for a class project and have already located a seller for their product.

Describing their invention as "essentially cake batter in a whip-cream style can," we're sure that this ready- set- spray dessert is going to rule dorm rooms and young adult apartments in no time at all. Bon appétit!

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

Julia Child is turning over in her grave. (she was cremated and ashes spread in the Pacific Ocean) Turning over in her grave I say.

You are right Dave, this is the worst thing sense cheese in a can and totally disgusting.

River

Blog Entries

You gotta admit, Easy Cheese is great for pranks, though. Stupid as we were, we used to love to hide a can of it in the firepit at scout camp and wait for it to blow, usually during a presentation.
    Stories (the file) can be emailed to eafictionarchive at treemail dot net

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

I would never do something like that,

Except of course last year when Patt and I put five packs of firecrackers in the next door neighbors fire pit, the next time he had a fire was a week later at about 1 AM. woke the whole park.

Joe was in so much trouble then a couple days later we came clean on it.

Cheese can in the fire, I like it.

River

Cupcakes in a spray can. Spray-on cheese. Nothing, though, tops my favorite late night commercial product from the 1990s – Spray-on Hair!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8

Nature loves variety. Unfortunately, society hates it.

Blog Entries

Old Joke,

Three guys are on a boat and they have four cigarettes, but no matches or lighters.
    In fact, they have nothing to light the cigarettes with.
    What do they do?

They throw one cigarette overboard and the whole boat becomes a cigarette lighter.

Re: Old Joke,

Years ago they had pancakes and waffles in aerosol cans. It was sold as "Batter Blaster".

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

Anybody that would eat instant pancakes from a can would make them fresh with Bisquick. Now I need to go rinse my mouth out.

River

Blog Entries

Sounds about like those Pillsbury exploding canned biscuits we had in boy scouts. You were supposed to wrap the dough around a stick and toast it. What you got was a burnt biscuit thing with bark in it and raw dough inside. Opening the can was the fun part, and watching them fly!
    Stories (the file) can be emailed to eafictionarchive at treemail dot net

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

Biscuit on a stick, yes I remember them well, not fondly but well.

We would take moms and dads with their treasured 11 year old on their first camp out.

Utensil-less cooking. Bacon in the bottom of a paper bag, eggs cooked in an orange, the orange had already been eaten, throwing a good piece of meat right into the fire, (charcoal flavored) Cinnamon apple for desert.

yes those were the days, OH thank god I don't do that any more.

River

Blog Entries

Three Old Lawyer Jokes:

Two attorneys went into a diner and ordered two drinks. Then
    they produced sandwiches from their briefcases and started to
    eat.
    The owner became quite concerned and marched over and
    told them, “You can’t eat your own sandwiches in here!”
    The attorneys looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders
    and then exchanged sandwiches.

Down at the Seaquarium outside the shark exhibit, the sign says: “Make a lawyer lunch” .

A lawyer insisted his new oriental restaurant be named "Sosumi"

Medieval titanium crowbar fhunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Down at the Seaquarium outside the shark exhibit, the sign says: “Make a lawyer lunch” .
    At the Moscow Zoo few years ago, I've seen a real sign:
    Do not put kids on barrier
    Do not feed animals
    On the same sign, in this order I even have a photo somewhere.
    Maybe I will know
    What's there in my soul
    And my road will flow
    To place I've always had to go...

Blog Entries

• How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
    • Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
    • A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
    • I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
    • Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
    • England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
    • I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
    • They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
    • I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
    • Jokes about German sausages are the wurst.
    • I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
    • I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
    • This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

Thread Information