Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: What did you do with your nuts?

FULLY Qualified Member Hopeful1's Avatar

Re: What did you do with your nuts?

Mine went to a lab on the other side of Atlanta for biopsy/analysis and then went into an incinerator turned into ash. I wouldn't have minded having them dried, powdered and mixed with some form of plastic to make earrings for my wife.
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity - Robert A. Heinlein
    April 26, 2016

I was castrated at a local hospital and was given a spinal block anesthesia so I could be awake as I was being desexed. At the end of the procedure my urologist handed me two small plastic cups which held my testes so I could get a good look at then before they were bagged up and sent to the hospital lab and then disposed of. I was rather happy to get rid of them and didn't try to keep them.

Participating Member

The cutter and I agreed we'd each get to keep one. Mine was the second one, and as agreed before hand, I got to cut it off after the cord had been clamped. I still have it 18 years later.

Newly Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by tugon View Post
    Since mine became state's evidence I wonder if there is a mug shot of them?
    Did they turn states evidence or were they beaten until they talked? Sorry, couldn't resist.

No T Eunuch since 12/06/97 tugon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PetJohan View Post
    Did they turn states evidence or were they beaten until they talked? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Great response and I will be laughing about your post every time I think of it.
    Tugon (two gone)

Introverts Unite!
    Separately in your own homes.

Fully Qualified Member

Quote Originally Posted by eunuchjeff View Post
    The cutter and I agreed we'd each get to keep one. Mine was the second one, and as agreed before hand, I got to cut it off after the cord had been clamped. I still have it 18 years later.
    I like a sentimental man who appreciates what his balls did for him in growing him into a man and all the sexual pleasure and possibly kids they gave him. I wish more men valued their balls like this and kept them as family jewels instead of letting them be needlessly destroyed like medical waste, at drs insistance. Drs don t have to act like testicles are dangerous or radioactive waste that patients can t take home and preserve. Men should have the choice.

Great that you kept one ball and for so long. If you outlive the cutter, he should give your other ball back to you in his will as package number ..... to be given to eunuchjeff upon his death. To rejoin your pair back together again.
    I bet the cutter took the biggest one lol ! You ever get to see that one again ? See if he kept it all these years and what he did with it ? Visitation rights lol.

Thread Information