Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What did you do with your nuts?

Denna1337

Question What did you do with your nuts?

That sounds like a funny thing to say but I wonder what becomes of them. I've heard of some doctors giving them back to you because they really still belong to you I guess. What do you do with them though? I've heard of having them buried or burned. Maybe some people just throw them away. I heard of one girl who dried them out (I don't know how, maybe my jerky?) and kept them in a medicine pouch on her boots. Those are some ball busting boots right??

I have my orchi scheduled for Friday (November 30th) and it just occurred to me that I didn't know what I would do with them if they were offered to me. Maybe they won't offer in which case I don't have to worry about it.

~Tiamat~

Re: What did you do with your nuts?

I was thinking of eating mine. Seemed like a once in a lifetime thing and had the finality I wanted, plus nothing to put back if I had to go to hospital.

When it came to it they were so manky by the time I cut them off I just flushed them. Still showed the appropriate contempt

If you really wanted to keep them I guess electroplating could work but I suspect once they're off you'll be so relieved you just won't care.

Good luck on Friday!

rushsite

I had an RN (female friend) and her friend (lesbian lover) do the cutting and they are now in alcohol in a jar on a shelf.

kyennamo

i suspect that if you are having a reputable surgeon perform the orchi that they will not even be offered to you. and even if you asked for them they would not give them to you as they are considered medical waste and must be disposed of accordingly.

No T Eunuch since 12/06/97

The cutter kept them until his roommate turned him in and they were confiscated for evidence.

I really do look like my avatar Dave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It sounds really creepy and strange when you say to someone - "Those are my testicles in that jar on the mantle" ... Not many people understand statements like that. Consider if you ever get robbed and have to report what was stolen to the police.
    “They also call it the Winged Isle. Some say it is because the island, if seen from above, would look like butterfly wings. And I do not know the truth of it.” Then, “ ‘And what is truth?’ said jesting Pilate.” From: The Truth Is A Cave In The Black Mountains by Neil Gaiman.

Mine are in jars, preserved in Formalin, on a shelf in my room. --FLO--
    Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance.

Denna1337

Well, now mine are gone as of yesterday.
    I thought I might want them or at least to see them when they were removed. Instead my surgeon wheeled them away on the cart and I never bothered, or cared, to look. That's that! Now to heal up..

stephanie_TG

mine were thrown in a medical waist container and wheeled out on a cart to where ever they take them

ballsgone09

First let me say I was castrated by a cutter and I absolutely would not recommend this method to anyone. I was very lucky and everything went well and no problems arose and I am alive today. There are doctors out there that will do this and safely. Do not risk a cutter.
    That being said I hope it doesn't gross anyone out but the cutter who did me, took my testicles (which after the outer layer was removed were no bigger than a large grape tomato) and sauteed them, then ate them.

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

Mine are in jars, preserved in Formalin, in my dresser.

River

butterflyjack

Congratulations, Denna..May I ask, who performed the orchiectomy? Take care and heal well...smooches Jackie

Eunuken

As far as I know mine are no longer anyplace, they were sent off to pathology, and I was informed that they were just Dead. I had asked before my surgery if I could see them, the Dr. said "its not possible as they will be going to pathology and you would not want to see them anyway" I did want to see them but...

Ken

Sweetpickle

You could claim to belong to a religion that believes in resurrection of the body.
    I believe that includes certain parts of Judaism, and probably fundamentalists.

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

When they are attached there testicles, when removed they are Hazardous bio waist.

go figure,

River

Thread Information