Thread: desensation of glans

sax

desensation of glans

3 years ago I was forcefully circumcised in an sm scene what was an ultimately and intense experience for me.
    now I look for having my glans made numb permanently.
    Is there anyone who knows how this could possibly be done.
    I read that someone had made his dick numb permanently by binding it over hours in many sessions....
    so would this maybe work for the glans too, if I bind it over hours , just as long as it takes to get numb and then open blood circulation to avoid gangrene...
    please tell me your ideas
    sax

williewoofer

Re: desensation of glans

unfortunately you will not be able to achieve permanent numbness with binding. I've been trying over the past couple of years and the furtherest I've gotten is numbness for a few weeks. The elastrators work pretty good, but I have achieved moderate nerve damage to my glands by going to Lowes and buying some very small rubber faucet washers. You can apply them with the elastrator tool. These washers are so thin that you have to literally force your cock head through, and the only way to do that is if your completely soft and you grease it up with vaseline. They are very thin and cut into your skin more so than the green elastrators. I put one underneath the head up against the ridge and left it on for an hour. I still have feeling in my cock head but not as much as I use to. I imagine if you used that enough you'd achieve some sort of permanent sensation loss.

bodymodify

I've found that applying elastrator rings to a cock numbs the whole thing for a number of weeks generally equivalent to the number of hours the ring is left on (example:5 hours of banding = 5 weeks of lost sensation). The longest period tried with this method is about 10 weeks.
    Last edited by Christina; 03-07-2007 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Removed reference to a minor

sax

sounds interesting anyway
    but can you tell me, is there no damage of tissue underneath the ring?
    and how long in one session is possible to avoid necrosis of the glans ( I still want to have it, but numb...)
    thanks for your replies...
    are there other ways?
    sax

smokes Re: desensation of glans

Quote Originally Posted by sax View Post
    sounds interesting anyway
    but can you tell me, is there no damage of tissue underneath the ring?
    and how long in one session is possible to avoid necrosis of the glans ( I still want to have it, but numb...)
    thanks for your replies...
    are there other ways?
    sax

Time for an anatomy lesson...Go here. R-E-A-D.

Then, Look here...

Go here and click on the 2nd cut-away drawing to enlarge it. Study it for a time.

This article if read describes how blocking the nerve to achive numbness also prevents erections.

O.K. Here is the deal. This source advises against using any local anesthetic containing epinepherine (a vasoconstrictor) for the purpose of penile nerve blocks.

Also, if you do this often enough, you Penis might just turn dark and drop off.

It is probably impossible to make the glans numb while retaining feeling in the shaft.

You are dreaming a dream that can never be. O.K.?
    A-1

Text

Text...

sax

Hi!
    very interesting and filled with perfect information !
    I am not looking for gangrene, I just wanted to numb my cockhead better than only desensation by circumcision alone,
    compared to the status before circ I would say
    sensation before circ: 100
    sensation after circ: 60
    sensation wanted: 0 - 20 maybe

so still looking for a good way to get to my point and if someone had achieved this goal by any method then please tell me !

the binding and bloodcirculation interruption is only one thought....

thanks a lot !

sax

sax

btw:

the link to this article :

This article if read describes how blocking the nerve to achive numbness also prevents erections.

does not work,
    would like to know this too.......

Blog Entries

That link launches a PDF document within your browser. You need to have Adobe Reader installed to make it work.
    Stories (the file) can be emailed to eafictionarchive at gmail dot com

sax

oh thanks, after a while the article opens,......

btw: is there a possibility with electricity?
    a guy wrote of electrostimulation of his penis with anal electrode at the prostate and the other at the glans,....
    could this lead to a "numb" result if done often or intense enough?????

thanks again

It seems like many of the best hreads are deader than a doornail ive been using an elastrator on my glans at least an hour a day for about a year now and im having basically permanent results. My glans is less sensitive than my palms, which should say a lot. Im pretty sure it was a few 3+ hour sessions that did it. One time i wrapped a rubber band around as tight as i could, about 6 times, and took an ambien. When i woke up 9 hours later the band had started cutting into my skin and i was well on the way to losing my glans. I freaked because of the sudden pain upon waking and instinctively pulled the band off and then he pain floored me. A couple days later i had a very deep ring shaped blood blister all the way around my cock. It opened into an actual wound hat left me with scar tissue that has no feeling just under the corona of the glans and the feeling in the glans itself was permanently damaged, at least 40% from that one session. Hasnt returned for 4 years. I wouldnt have even woken up had it not been for my gf at the time playing with it and squeezing my glans because it was "squishy and cold". She shook me awake and basically said, "hey you're about to lose your cock head". Believe it or not, i have yet to meet a woman who isnt into this kind of play if you slowly work them into it and i have slept with probably around 50 women. Ive only opened up to about 10 or so and they have all said i ruined sex for them after they got hooked on elastrator play and biting lol. I can still cum with a numb glans prety easily too.

Newly Active Member

Since I had ritual circumcision as an infant I have no idea whatsoever how sensation is naturally. From (then) uncontrolled diabetes I had a serious staph infection that was in my lower abdomen and genital area. Undergoing a total of nine surgical procedures during a three and a half year period, in one procedure my penis was sliced open and both corpora cavernosa and the erectile tissue therein were surgically removed. In a later plastic surgery my now disfigured penis was reduced by the removal of all loose redundant tissues. The result is virtually no nervous sensation. Needless to say, erections are not possible without erectile tissue, and I ceased to have ejaculations. In the years since I merely have periodic emission of sperm where I feel absolutely nothing. For that matter, I don't feel myself urinate.

I never asked my physicians but have assumed the absence of all feeling was attributable to nerved having been cut when the extensive surgery on my penis took place. Frankly, I can't even really remember what my penis "felt" in the years prior. The point of this story being that I'm suspecting the one way that someone seeking to lose all feeling would necessitate the cutting of nerves. Not being a physician I've no idea how or where that cutting would need to take place.

Thread Information