• Events

by Published on 06-14-2017 02:26 AM     Number of Views: 6531 
    1. Categories:
    2. Events

The dates are set; planning is underway. The Twelfth Annual Gathering of the Clan will be from Thursday, August 17th through Sunday, August 20 in the Greater Minneapolis/St Paul area. All registered members of the Eunuch Archive are invited to attend.

The annual Meeting of Members (MoM) centers on the Saturday and Sunday at Talula and Gem's house just outside the Twin Cities. Other than a brief Archive business meeting (to which all are invited), the days are devoted to just enjoying each other's company. It's a place where you can discuss freely with others, whom you have met on line, any topic that has come up here. There is always plenty of food and drink for all.

Since some members seem to always arrive early, Kristoff now holds a BBQ at the convent (in Minneapolis) on the Thursday night before the MoM. (This year it's on Thursday, August 17th at about 6:00.) Some sort of activity is planned for Friday. We've visited strange museums, local caves, cheese factories and wineries. Some years we've taken in the Minnesota State Fair. The Mall of America is within reasonable distance for anyone who might be interested.

Here is a chance to put faces to all of the names you see here. It's a friendly group and we all seem to enjoy each other's company. That's why we get back together every year.

If you are interested in finding out more, please send a <> to either Jesus or Kristoff. We need from you an email address that will accept attachments so that we can send JPG copies of maps to the locations.
  • Recent Blogs Posts

Zebedeee

An update of sorts

Okay so itís been nearly two weeks now since I started the Androcur & Tamoxifen. Nothing much significant to report since my last update, so hereís a list which some may find interestingÖ

Zebedeee Today 04:13 PM
    Zebedeee

Dreaming of cats

Yesterday morning I woke up at six oíclock with a slight erection, it wasnít much and it went away as soon as I got up. A couple of hours later after breakfast, tea & pills, I was feeling a little...

Zebedeee 02-20-2018 10:29 AM
    Zebedeee

Down the rabbit hole

Well, itís been a week since I started on the Androcur & Tamoxifen and I can honestly say that I feel great! My libido is now way down and erections only happen if I work at it, which as I have no...

Zebedeee 02-17-2018 11:39 AM
    Zebedeee

Placebo effect?

Okay, Iíve only been taking Androcur since Saturday and I think it may be starting to have an effect. [I](Itís Wednesday today, for those reading this later - and for anyone using ĎWayback Machineí...

Zebedeee 02-14-2018 11:54 AM
    Zebedeee

Day two

Obviously thereís not much to report so far, other than the fact that Iím still alive.

Whilst I appreciate that in this neck of the woods self medicating with pills purchased online is pretty...

Zebedeee 02-11-2018 03:12 PM
    Zebedeee

Starting Androcur & Tamoxifen

Iíve just taken my first dose of Androcur and Tamoxifen. One 50mg tablet of Androcur and one 20mg tablet of Tamoxifen. As I donít have a particularly high testosterone level (15.1 nmol/L or 436...

Zebedeee 02-10-2018 04:30 PM