View RSS Feed

biguybyc

Ethyl Alcohol Injections.

Rate this Entry
After having lurked on the edge of this site for years, I decided to go for it. I am tired of the mood swings and randiness. I considered trying androcur first, but the logistics involved in acquiring it were hard, and the cost large, so I decided to go straight for alcohol injections. On Monday I ordered 100ml 95% spirytus on-line, and 100 off 5ml syringes with 21g x 1.5" needles. Perhaps a smaller gauge would have been better, but I am accustomed to shoving needles in my balls, so guessed the bigger gauge would be ok.

All arrived today, and I've just given about 2.5ml to each ball - tied off the top of my scrotum to keep them corralled lower down, disinfected the area, pushed the needle in - surprizingly pain free - just a dull ache, pulled back the plunger slightly to check for blood, then injected the whole quantity. Right ball felt nothing, but left was a bit achey as it went in.

Sitting here now, about 10 minutes later, still dull ache in left testicle, nothing in right. Will report progress.

Comments

Wishing you the very best of luck and hope that all goes well.

I will be following your updates with interest.

x