View RSS Feed

nicknonuts

I love the idea of being castrated

Rate this Entry
I don't think it's a dislike of my balls or feeling that they do not belong that excites me about being castrated/castration etc, I like most men love my balls. The way they dangle around really turns me on.

For me it's more of an alpha male thing, for example extreme thrill seekers don't want to die jumping out of a plane or falling off the side of a cliff. They want to triumph over the dangers and risks and still come out on top of it all.

If I hated or disliked my nuts, it would be no loss to lose them, surely I would have just done it by now right?! But it's the great degree of loss that gets me and many other wankers off! That huge loss is the basis of our excitement and obsession. The finality and emasculation is the big risk and turn on for guys who love their balls and love sex and having high sex drives. Losing all that is the fear, the challenge, the risk, the ultimate price a male can pay, short of death obviously.

Updated 07-21-2018 at 05:37 PM by nicknonuts

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Castration , Eunuch Calm , Eunuch

Comments

Hey, great minds think alike and get off on the same ideas and feelings. Glad to hear other men have the same feelings.
    I find I do agree with most perhaps all that has been said about why many find castration so interesting and grabbing our attention. many of us have a love hate relationship with our balls. The fear of losing them excites us like playing a slot machine. We know we will probably not win but the excitement and possibility draws us in. It is the challenge that makes us take a lot of risks. I wonder how many out there wind up regretting going too far and have castrated themselves chemically or with physical abuse that ultimately destroys their testicles. Yet we still persist in our behavior taking extreme risks.
    Thanks for the feedback guys, great to hear from you and yes I agree you both make some very valid points. Will try and post up more stuff ASAP, am very busy at the moment.
    Updated 07-23-2018 at 11:15 PM by nicknonuts
    I had no fantasy about mine I just didn’t like them and wanted them gone nothing else and have never had any regrets about destroying them and being able to get rid of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment
    I find I do agree with most perhaps all that has been said about why many find castration so interesting and grabbing our attention. many of us have a love hate relationship with our balls. The fear of losing them excites us like playing a slot machine. We know we will probably not win but the excitement and possibility draws us in. It is the challenge that makes us take a lot of risks. I wonder how many out there wind up regretting going too far and have castrated themselves chemically or with physical abuse that ultimately destroys their testicles. Yet we still persist in our behavior taking extreme risks.
    This reminds me of Nathan's story The Fucking Tables of the Past ; 5th letter http://www.eunuchworld.org/view.php?storyid=4007
    The longing and fear is so breathtaking. I see myself on the Fucking Table and get castrated.
    Nice!!! ��
    That's the problem with bodily organs: one can't easily detach them for temporary intervals when their utility and presence is neither useful or wanted, and, later reattach them when their functioning is desired.

And I can relate to Nick's dilemna, sorta: circumstances oblige me to reside in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. The day after Hallowe'en or Election Day (which ever comes first, or whichever day yields the most scary results), a folk custom obliges nearly all public venues to start blasting Santa Claus muzak continuously. Even hippie-dippie food co-ops and hipster coffee shops are not immune to this mass psychosis. It is at such times that I would like to be stone-deaf...at least until Dec. 24 when public venues mercifully cease this assault upon my delicate sensibilities.