View RSS Feed

Zebedeee

Two Months

Rate this Entry
I came out to another friend about my chemical castration the other day. Admittedly I worded it a little carefully and just said that I was taking medication to lower my testosterone, and that I feel a lot happier as a result. She already knew that I had issues with my gender and her reaction was very positive.

I think that I may use similar wording to anyone else who I decide to tell in future, as I fear that the idea of chemical castration shocks a lot of people and the word eunuch just causes confusion and requires a lot of explaining.

Itís now a little over two months since I started and I can honestly say that Iíve never felt happier in my life. It feels like a black cloud which surrounded me has melted away, and Iím now free to get on and start enjoying life. The only side effects which Iím experiencing so far is that I do feel very tired some evenings, and I get cold occasionally. But theyíre both easy enough to work around, and as far as most people are concerned Iíve just changed from being a night owl to a morning person, which strangely seems to be more socially acceptable, and Iím keeping my house a few degrees warmer and wrapping up a bit more on chilly days.

The good news is Iím still getting fitter and losing weight. Back in the autumn before I stopped drinking and at the height of my misery I weighted 17 stone 4 lbs (242 lbs), was totally unfit and quickly got out of breath if I walked far. The state I was in was entirely a self destructive reaction to my gender dysphoria. Put simply Iíve been self medicating for years with food, wine and vodka. Anyway, once I decided that now was the time to try chemical castration I stopped drinking completely and after Christmas started going for short walks when the weather was nice. By February when I started taking the Androcur my weight was down to 16 stone (224 lbs), I felt a lot healthier and was regularly walking two to three miles.

This morning I weighed 15 stone 10 lbs (220 lbs), and Iím now walking four or five miles several times a week. Iím really pleased at my progress as one of my concerns about castration was that it would be extremely difficult to get fit and lose weight. I think that any loss in energy and stamina is more than made up for by my mood. Itís honestly a lot easier to enjoy a bit of exercise and eat healthily when youíre happy.

One of my neighbours who I last spoke to before Christmas told me the other day that I looked younger! Which has to be the best possible complementÖ

Now that Iím feeling good and taking care of myself I have a powerful urge to go clothes shopping. I wonder what the spring fashion is for eunuchs this year?!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I forgot to say that I received both my orders from Inhouse Pharmacy and Alldaychemist last week, and Allday have very much redeemed themselves by sending me 120 Androcur 100mg pills and four pill cutters, as replacement for the 100 Androcur 50mg pills which I originally ordered.

So I now have over a years supply of Androcur and about seven months supply of Tamoxifen in the cupboard, and I’m a very happy bunny!
    Updated 04-14-2018 at 03:59 PM by Zebedeee (Fucking autocorrect!)
    Thanks for taking the time to write this excellent blog!
    Interesting. I was expecting to gain weight but a month in I've lost 5 lbs. I've never drunk excessively but drink less now. The bigger factor may be that I'm more aware of when I've had enough to eat and stop. I also ate for emotional reasons I don't understand but are now gone. I too feel like a fog has been lifted that I attribute to unwanted sexuality. My libido hasn't disappeared completely, but no longer controls my thoughts. I know it's still early, but so far I like being chemically castrated.