View RSS Feed

Zebedeee

A bit of a Panic

Rate this Entry
Alldaychemist have let me down.

On the 8th of March I ordered another three months supply of Androcur 50mg and Tamoxifen 20mg. I received conformation that they had received my bank transfer on the 13th, followed about an hour later by another email informing me that unfortunately they are now out of stock of Androcur.

They obviously donít reserve what youíve ordered whilst waiting for the money transfer to go through, which isnít particularly great serviceÖ

Fortunately I had ordered my medication in good time, having enough to last me until the 10th of May, so I didnít feel there was any need to worry. After a few days I contacted them using the chat facility on their website, and was informed that Androcur would be back in stock in about a weeks time. So feeling reassured I forgot about it and got on with life.

Having not heard anything I contacted them again at the beginning of this week for an update, only to be informed that they now donít know when Androcur 50mg will be available, but I was told that they do have Androcur 100mg in stock (though not listed on their website yet) and that I may like to change my order. So figuring that I could break the pills in half I asked them to get back to me with details of pack size and a price.

Wednesday morning they got back to me, only to inform me that they are very sorry but they donít have Androcur 100mg available after all, and giving me no idea how long itís going to be before they have Androcur of either strength back in stock. For all I know it could be months. As you can imagine I was very pissed off to say the least, and I actually cried, no doubt an emotional reaction due to my lack of hormonesÖ

Thank christ I had placed my order so early.

Anyway, I had a few cups of tea and pulled myself together (itís lucky Iím off the vodka!), and started googling for reviews of other online pharmacies, and itís fair to say that the reviews I found were mixed at best! Then I decided to hell with it and placed an order with Inhouse Pharmacy, spending another £180 (including bank fees) in the hope of getting more of the medication I so desperately need to make me happy.

The thought of running out is now awful, and if I had to go back to the way I was I think I would hit the bottle very quickly, and very hard.

Fingers crossed that Inhouse Pharmacy will come up trumps and that Iíll eventually receive my original order from Alldaychemist, giving me enough medication to last until about October.

Or I may just ask Alldaychemist to change my order to entirely Tamoxifen, which given the amount of money Iíve sent them would be about six packs (540 pills), and continue to order my Androcur elsewhere. Though Iím a little concerned about getting that many pills through customs.

In other news Iím still enjoying living a hormone free life, despite the stressful week, and Iím pleased to report that Iíve lost another pound in weight. Itís not much I know, but considering that Iím not consciously dieting Iím very pleased (though weather permitting I have been going for long walks), especially as Iím now able to fit into clothes which I havenít worn for a couple of yearsÖ Yay!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry to hear this. Changing your order to tamoxifen makes sense. I did have a good experience with buyonlineventolin, despite its strange name.
    I’ll probably wait until I’ve received my Inhouse order and then decide what to do. Having lots of Tamoxifen in the cupboard would be handy, and I’d have more freedom to shop around for the Androcur as at the moment separate orders aren’t worth it due to bank fees.

I think a few valuable lessons have been learned early on. Always have plenty of medication in stock, order early, and I need more than one supplier in case of a problem.

I realise that I’m probably panicking a bit unnecessarily as my T level’s not going to shoot straight back up if I go a short time without medication, but that’s not the point!
    Well, it seems like my Androcur is the genuine item. Libido has been dropping off in the past few days and ejaculate is getting watery. I should know for sure within the week.
    That's great news!
    Inhouse Pharmacy dispatched my order this morning, so as long as I’m happy with what turns up I think they may be getting more of my business in future.