View RSS Feed

Zebedeee

Changes

Rate this Entry
I guess that a little under six weeks isnít long enough for any major physical changes to happen. Thereís no noticeable shrinkage to my genitals, and I look exactly the same as I did before. However I do now need to shave a lot less often as my facial hair seems to be growing at about half the rate it used to, and I think that perhaps itís also a little softer or finer than before as I seem to get a much smoother shave. The hairs on the backs of my hands and underside of my arms may be a bit finer too, but so far itís hard to tell and I could be imagining things. Without question my skin is a lot dryer than before, and Iím now putting stuff for dry skin in the bath every morning and moisturising my face. As a result my skin now feels nice and soft and smells very nice!

Iím feeling the cold a lot more and really have to wear a hat, scarf and gloves on chilly days, and Iíve put a much warmer duvet on the bed as a couple of times Iíve woken up during the night feeling cold. Funny thing is this is the exact opposite from what I was expecting to happen. Even my GP told me to expect night sweats for at least the first few months.

Not sure if Iím experiencing any kind of Ďeunuch calmí yet. Overall I feel quite relaxed about life and nothing much seems to stress me, but when I see certain annoying politicians on the telly I still get an unhealthy urge to repeatedly bash them round the head with a cricket bat! Which frankly strikes me as the best use for a cricket bat as I find the game completely incomprehensibleÖ

Yesterday I saw the film Three Billboards which made me both laugh and cry.

Updated 03-22-2018 at 02:40 PM by Zebedeee (Can't spell!)

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

skin changes, yes, regrowth of more head hair and due to your body still producing estrogen, some breast growth without additional estrogen, although, all this with the exception of head hair regrowth is regulated by your age. the older you are when castrated the less natural skin change and breast growth. also depending on how you are wired mentally Sexually, you may retain mentally sexy attitude still enjoy playing around sexually although, even when menatally sexually excited, your body, your penis most likely will not become hard or even half hard unless it has been weeks since you played with yourself. I found it next to impossible to Cumm even though I enjoyed playing with myself, my penis remained limp and the few times I cumm, at during ejaculation, my penis does not become hard and Cumming, really different, not like what was a Cumm for me. Very weak muscle contractions and after a few months when I ejaculated , two sometimes three drops Yes, drops of clear yellowish fluid would ooze out, often times, I have a dry Cumm with a drop appearing at my urethra several minutes after Cumming. Definitely, NO, mind shattering Cumm but like a warm fuzzy feeling of satisfaction. YES, much calmer, docile, abuse me , use me, take advantage of me, whatever, did not upset me. the downside, for me anyway, was Life got where it had no meaning, I became very depressed, also bone loss, hot flashes, very hot flashes with sweat dripping of my body and YES my penis did shrink some due to never being erect anymore. I did this for three almost four years before I went on HRT. Now I am in control of how physically Sexed up I wish to be, often, I skip an every two week injection of two cc's and go four sometime five weeks without HRT, sometimes, I use one cc rather than two cc's testosterone which I think provides me a balance of emotions not always that of a twenty year old, although, I like calm laid-back sometimes, I also enjoy feeling sexually like a twenty year too, which, has more to do with mentally I am wired for sex whether or not not my body functions or not like when I was without testosterone. Interestingly, I still have my testis Balls, due to years of extreme CBT, damaging my balls, both have shrunk, do not produce testosterone. I have considered having them removed, although, I still do CBT and enjoy abusing my tiny balls, yep, they are less than a third the size of a normal small adult testis, anywhere i press upon either testis, I can press Flat in that area due to them being so flaccid within their capsule. Did I purporsely do this? In a way yes, I wanted to ruin them, make them like jelly instead of the once firm testis they once were . I did not know they would stop producing Testosterone unless they were removed so that was a pleasant surprise for me when I found out why I was haaving hot flashed and no CUMM. OH yeah, even now, on HRT, no white prostate fluid. One the prostate atrophies the prostate does Not regrow so no prostate fluid. Just a significant increase back to normal amount of Seminal Vesicile Fluid which is two thirds of the total amount of normal Cumm, the other third is prostate fluid and sperm, of which I no longer have any of. Good Luck with your journey, I hope your journey is as satifiying as mine has been.
    Oh yeah, FYI, breast growth, i am at my seventh decade of life and YES, I did Have experience some breast growth, significant considering my male breasts have always been tiny, my whole breast from aureola an nipple was smaller than most men's nipple and now for the time I did not use HRT along with continued varying cessation of HRT my breasts now have a plump pad of breast tissue under the aureola, my nipples have enlarged the size of a small eraser and they stick up, pert , very sexually sensitive, almost like rubbing my dick sensitive feel good. Seriously. Yes, when I am out wearing a T-shirt I purt a wide bandaid over each tit otherwise they would be very noticable more so than I want to advertise, although, I like the change, as I do enjoy playing with them.
    Thanks davidballs, it's very interesting to hear about your experience.

Gives me an some idea of what the future may hold... Though I'm hoping that by taking Tamoxifen in addition to Androcur I should experience very little or no gynaecomastia.
    If I like living without testosterone I'd probably get used to having having breasts if they did happen. I'l like to think I would accept a more feminine body in general. Softer skin with little body hair and a more feminine pattern of fat deposition would all be nice. At this point I don't see wanting to go M-F, but I guess I'll see how it goes. It would be great to help make it easier for men to come out as eunuchs. If we're happy with our new bodies, why not let others know. Maybe there are a lot more men who would choose to get castrated.
    If I like living without testosterone I'd probably get used to having having breasts if they did happen. I'l like to think I would accept a more feminine body in general. Softer skin with little body hair and a more feminine pattern of fat deposition would all be nice. At this point I don't see wanting to go M-F, but I guess I'll see how it goes. It would be great to help make it easier for men to come out as eunuchs. If we're happy with our new bodies, why not let others know. Maybe there are a lot more men who would choose to get castrated.