View RSS Feed

Zebedeee

Surprise Surprise!

Rate this Entry
On Sunday I masturbated.

My apologies to those who feel that I should have gone to church on Sunday, but I am very much of the opinion that masturbation is an activity best enjoyed in the privacy of ones own home..!

Anyway, it happened after I had gone to bed for an afternoon nap to sleep off a very large and enjoyable Sunday lunch. When I got into bed I wasnít feeling horny and I didnít have an erection, but I did sort of feel Ďin the mood.í I guess that if I had someone to share my bed with I would very much have been up for a kiss and a cuddle, but I in no way felt that I needed to relieve myself and I could quite happily have ignored it.

Rather than ignoring the mood I started to daydream about cuddling up against someone nice (it didnít really feel like a sexual fantasy), and started to masturbate a little. I wasnít expecting much to happen, but it felt nice so I just went with the flow. Well without going into too much detail, I did get a bit of an erection and after a few minutes I enjoyed a very pleasant wet orgasm. Then promptly fell asleepÖ (After cleaning up with a tissue I might add!)

Obviously at this point I have no idea if this is something which is going to happen occasionally, or whether itís just that my libido hasnít quite shut down yet, as I thought it had. It doesnít worry me either way.

What little remains of my sexuality feels much softer now. There is no drive to have sex or any need for Ďrelief,í rather just the feeling that it would be nice to be intimate with someone. Iím guessing that itís not entirely dissimilar to female sexuality, or at the very least women with a low sex drive. I like it and think it suits me.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Are you on medications currently or physically castrated?
    Not sure what the experiment is but yes, I am physically castrated and nullo. No external male organs. And yes, I take estrogen as well as a few other meds for health such as cholesterol and low dose aspirin. Been on these meds for many years and will continue so. What is the experiment at hand?
    Church is usually a morning time of worship so if you enjoyed the event around an afternoon nap, so be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment
    Are you on medications currently or physically castrated?
    I started taking Androcur and Tamoxifen about a month ago, and my testosterone level was 35 ng/dl when tested last week. I thought that my libido had dropped to zero, as Iíve had no desire to masturbate for over three weeks, but it would seem that Iím not quite there yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Begoneboy
    Not sure what the experiment is but yes, I am physically castrated and nullo. No external male organs. And yes, I take estrogen as well as a few other meds for health such as cholesterol and low dose aspirin. Been on these meds for many years and will continue so. What is the experiment at hand?
    Iím taking the anti androgens as I have gender dysphoria, and so far they seem to be helping enormously.
    Even after 2.5 years no T after castration I would occasionally jack off a semi hard dick to ejaculation.