View RSS Feed

cbeard

Calcium Chloride Injection

Rate this Entry
I have been doing alcohol injections for a while, and it has been a very slow process. Today, I decided to take the plunge and inject calcium chloride (CACL2) in each testicle. I prepared a solution by boiling distilled water for 15 minutes. I then measured out 70 grams, and I added 25 grams of CACL2. This created a solution above the 20% recommended, but I wanted to make sure it was strong enough. My right testicle is pretty much dead, so I injected 1 ML. I injected 2 ML into the left testicle. The pain in the left testicle was pretty intense, but it subsided in about 10 seconds.
I then soaked in a hot tub with Epsom Salt as this seems to help with the swelling and pain. I am not sure if the Epsom Salt produces a physiological effect or just a psychological effect. I took some aspirin when I was finished. I also have a broad spectrum antibiotic, so I will take that just to prevent any infection for 5-7 days.

The pain and swelling the next day is pretty intense. It hurts a bit more than an alcohol injection, but hopefully the finished product is much quicker.

I will keep everyone up to date on my progress.

Comments

Good luck it worked well for myself!
    good luck!
    I wish good luck
    The alcohol injection didn't work? Curious why you would also do a calcium chloride injection also? Both seem terribly risky to me. Any kind of breakage of the skin can introduce undesirable germs.