• Recent Blogs Posts

dicklesstanuki

Post Op-thoughts: Week 4!

Just thought I'd try to write a quick update about how things are going! I'm a bit tired right now from all the healing and the catheter is back in and rather uncomfortable, but I manage. In any case...

dicklesstanuki 05-20-2019 08:52 AM
    Dekeldoh

Nullification scheduled for June 6th

I have a 6/6 surgery date with Dr. Davis for full nullification surgery. I plan to go without the 'hidden clitoris' and get as much erectile tissue removed as I can to hopefully curb phantom...

Dekeldoh 05-03-2019 12:22 AM
    dicklesstanuki

post op thoughts day 5

I'm getting awesome phantoms and phantom erections and then when i reach down there, there's nothing. sometimes I feel something itch the "tip of my dick" on a phantom but it goes away when i touch...

dicklesstanuki 04-28-2019 05:38 AM
    dicklesstanuki

My path to surgery

I didn't want to write about who my surgeon was or what my path to surgery was because I didn't want to give an incomplete impression about my choice or really debate if the choice I was making was...

dicklesstanuki 04-26-2019 04:15 AM
    dicklesstanuki

Post-op: thoughts Day 1 - 4

Just wanted to write a little about my mental/emotional state at various moments of recovery. More detailed information about my surgical experience, pain and recovery will be written on the thread...

dicklesstanuki 04-26-2019 03:25 AM
    dicklesstanuki

Post Surgery report!

I'm still sorta spacey because of pain meds but I'm recovering well overall!

Everything went great! I'm relaxing in a nice private hospital room. I even lightly touched the spot through dressing...

dicklesstanuki 04-23-2019 04:29 PM