• Recent Posts

Jesus

Re: Handel's favorite castrato

We know that the age of puberty has been declining in the modern world. However, we do not know why. While there is little in the medical record dating

Jesus Today, 07:58 PM Go to last post
    _g

Re: purchase testosterone

I would get a new physician, as purchasing the testosterone with a RX is very easy. When I was on testosterone i only had blood work once a year with

_g Today, 07:08 PM Go to last post
    SplitDik

Re: purchase testosterone

Within the us, both napsgear and gear-univ.net are reliable.

SplitDik Today, 03:53 PM Go to last post
    nutless2b

I too found this very interesting. I would have welcomed my parents paying for the gift to be a eunuch at age 10, and more so by age 14! It would have

nutless2b Today, 09:51 AM Go to last post
    tjstill

Very interesting, I was a little surprised about the castrations at 14 as this would have been considered quite late in those times. Thinking of it, I

tjstill Today, 01:15 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

cocktamer

Quick acting chemical castration.

Thread Starter: cocktamer

Imagine taking a pill ( or a cup of coffee with the medication in it ) and about a hour later you cannot get hard anymore for the next 18 - 24 h or so...

Last Post By: jojo25jj Today, 12:36 PM Go to last post
    davidballs

purchase testosterone

Thread Starter: davidballs

Due to injury along with heavy CBT play several years ago I was diagnosed hypogonadal with total T of 31 & free T of 4. Yes, essentially castrated

Last Post By: _g Today, 07:08 PM Go to last post
    Jesus

Handel's favorite castrato

Thread Starter: Jesus

I have been doing some file cleaning the past few days -- basically trying to organize materials so that I can find them, but also discarding a great

Last Post By: Jesus Today, 07:58 PM Go to last post
    eunuch002

hello to everybody i'm new here

Thread Starter: eunuch002

Greetings to everyone
    I am glad to have found this site and i hope to know some real eunuchs for good advice on my idea about making orchietomy

Last Post By: eunuch002 Yesterday, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    kaleozak

Introduction from a lurker..

Thread Starter: kaleozak

I just thought I'd start a post and say hi. I'm not sure I'll post much, but I have had a non-sexual desire to become castrated, or at the very least

Last Post By: Ernie of Maine Yesterday, 06:33 AM Go to last post