• Recent Posts

Eunuchorn

Re: The cabin in the woods

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic should be distinguished from it's three generational predecessors. It's different enough that it is nearly a separate

Eunuchorn Today, 09:11 PM Go to last post
    Dave

No you weren't. One of the monsters is a full size horse done up as a unicorn and it impales some poor schlub against a wall.
    That's one of the

Dave Today, 08:42 PM Go to last post
    YodaNell

No...I will definitely read it. I am a sucker for Dean R. Koontz books, though...just love them.

YodaNell Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    Eunuchorn

I avoid these types of movies, but I have heard of one scene that may may cause me to watch it just for the one scene. a Unicorn impales some hapless

Eunuchorn Today, 05:41 PM Go to last post
    SplitDik

Cock Magic

If you're up for some crass humor, I recommend watching the recent Nov-19 episode of South Park called "Cock Magic". One of the sub-plots is

SplitDik Today, 07:08 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

Questioning

Almost Ready

Thread Starter: Questioning

Hi All,

I've been posting sporadically on the boards and hanging out in the chat room for a few years. Those who know me on here know that

Last Post By: Questioning Today, 06:34 PM Go to last post
    SplitDik

Cock Magic

Thread Starter: SplitDik

If you're up for some crass humor, I recommend watching the recent Nov-19 episode of South Park called "Cock Magic". One of the sub-plots is

Last Post By: SplitDik Today, 07:08 AM Go to last post
    C/D gweny

prostate cancer

Thread Starter: C/D gweny

my question ,,,is castration recommended by prostate cancer and will the urolog agree , as i thought it will cut out the testosterone production as it

Last Post By: Jesus Today, 08:32 PM Go to last post
    potentialeunuch

surgery for orchialgia

Thread Starter: potentialeunuch

hello,

has anyone know what operation can be done for orhialgia (chronic testis pain) before orchietomy? I have been visiting urologist

Last Post By: daifu-orchid Today, 03:57 AM Go to last post
    Limp7100

My chemical castration experience

Thread Starter: Limp7100

Hi all,
    I'm new to posting on the forums but have gained invaluable information from reading discussions on these forums particularly regarding

Last Post By: erikboy Yesterday, 12:02 PM Go to last post