• Recent Posts

cutnbulls2ox

Re: That is one of your many pics from your site

I sure don t think its at all unusual or wrong for any man thinking of getting modified or castrated to want to see a lot of real and detailed photos

cutnbulls2ox Today, 04:44 PM Go to last post
    kristoff

Re: Support the Eunuch Archive

We have received donations from Begoneboy - some time ago, and recently from Kangan. Thanks go to both of them.

kristoff Today, 03:41 PM Go to last post
    Paolo

Re: There's Always The Weather

It's getting chilly at night here now. Have to bring the potted plants inside, and make room for them. With as tiny as this house is, as Jesus A. can

Paolo Today, 06:03 AM Go to last post
    shydudexx

I wish I could push this water down to you folks who so desperately need it!

shydudexx Today, 05:44 AM Go to last post
    shydudexx

Vancouver Canada here - we refer to our area as the "Wet Cost" (as opposed to the West Coast) for a reason.

It's raining right

shydudexx Today, 05:37 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

Jesus

The Eunuch Library

Thread Starter: Jesus

The library of books and articles about castration and eunuchs that I have been assembling for the past dozen years went up in flames with the Santa Rosa

Last Post By: Quillman Yesterday, 09:21 PM Go to last post
    Jesus

The house is toast

Thread Starter: Jesus

My wife and I got a call on our land-line telephone at about 1:45 Sunday morning stating that it was a “life-threatening emergency” and that we were to

Last Post By: Slammr 10-15-2017, 09:26 PM Go to last post
    oneballgay

New in this forum

Thread Starter: oneballgay

Hello, I just like to introduce me. I am a 52 years old man from France. I lost one ball after an incident when I was still a student. At that time I

Last Post By: cutnbulls2ox 10-15-2017, 08:46 AM Go to last post
    ambiguous

The Orville

Thread Starter: ambiguous

Anyone seen this yet ?
    Its a pretty funny spoof of Star Trek with a Seth Macfarlane touch.
    I just saw the first twenty seconds of the first

Last Post By: Wolf-Pup Yesterday, 07:09 AM Go to last post
    phantompain

full penectomy methods

Thread Starter: phantompain

Plan on clamping penis and removing it, any real dangers to this? Most operation seem successful via this method.

My friend will use sterile

Last Post By: Losethem 10-14-2017, 01:46 AM Go to last post
  • The Archive RSS Feed

by Published on 02-08-2015 09:19 PM

The Midwest area Meeting of Members 2015 will be held in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St Paul) and close by western Wisconsin from Friday 07 August to 09 August ...
    by Published on 09-14-2014 12:04 AM

Today was an event, a most wonderful and delightful event. Something so fantastic that it cannot truly be put into words.

Today, we assembled with a small group of friends and family. My roommate Gemm and I were invited ...
    by Published on 11-06-2013 02:51 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. News

Welcome to the new forum server.

Here is the deal. Recently we had someone hack the website out so we started planning a new server arrangement which I was working on ...
    by Published on 08-20-2012 03:04 AM

We have recently changed our server/host in order to gain additional services, and at the same time, reduce our costs. We have made a significant savings. That does not, however, remove the need for financial support of the Eunuch Archive. We have been soliciting contributions for well on to 3 years now. Many of you have made contributions, for which we are all grateful - thank you! To be blunt, it is time for all to consider contributing to our continuity and longevity, once again (and anew for those who haven't) and those who have contributed in past, often most generously, to do so again.

We prefer to keep a prudent reserve of about $1,000 on hand, which is the amount we are now at, so that we can meet expenses for about 1 year, should all else turn to crap. We would very much prefer to surpass our minimum amount on hand, which is just a safety measure. We would like to see at least 1 more year or so on account and available. Very few other expenses are incurred, and usually I cover them as my contributions. Join me in helping out.

You may contribute by sending a check, money order, or discretely wrapped cash (not preferred for safety reasons, but still OK), to the following (our "holding" company). We would prefer to receive $US, since the exchange process is expensive, usually to the tune of 20% - banks, collectively, are a bunch of assholes (opinion), and gouge for their share. Contributions from the US and EVERYWHERE else are most welcome. Where to send:

Wyrm Wyvern LLC
    PO Box 68098
    Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, 55418-8098

(By the way, Wyrm and Wyvern are old, medeival (sp?), English names for winged, fire breathing dragons - just some fun, dungeons and dragons, and other wonderful things!)

One can also contribute via Pay Pal. Some hate the bastards, but it does work, and our cost to use the account is pretty inexpensive. The account one can use is via

WyrmWyvern @ Live.com

Be sure to take the spaces out. We wish to avoid more spam. (Some think the shit is wonderful to eat, but we HATE receiving SPAM.)

Please, I would like to hear from you, and I promise, I will respond to each of you to say thank you and happy times!

Kristoff

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7