• Recent Posts

Paolo

Re: So how was MOM?

I think the TSA security dog at the airport likes me. Could be, I smell like Spot the cat. I think I brought enough of Spot here with me to qualify for

Paolo Today, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    romuluso

So bummed that I missed it again this year. Seems to always be a bad time - financially and otherwise - when the MoM comes around. One of these years

romuluso Today, 08:26 PM Go to last post
    Dave

Re: axe murderer

They are so delightfully warped.
    I love that punch line: "Hear Ye! Hear Ye! ... "

The three panel extravaganza of "100

Dave Today, 08:06 PM Go to last post
    Uncle Flo

Re: axe murderer

I adore OGLAF. --FLO--

Uncle Flo Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    Uncle Flo

I think I am still alive. More news later as it develops. --FLO--

Uncle Flo Today, 04:45 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

bobbilee

Solar Eclipse

Thread Starter: bobbilee

just God's way of winking at all of us, reminding us of Who is in charge and 'winking at the world'...

Last Post By: DeaconBlues Today, 09:22 PM Go to last post
    april973

So how was MOM?

Thread Starter: april973

I was wondering how MOM was this weekend?

Last Post By: Paolo Today, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    JewelsHubbyB

Road to Ruin: A discussion of my plan for testicle destruction.

Thread Starter: JewelsHubbyB

After 4 decades of a hate/hate relationship with my testicles associated with a feeling that they don't belong there, I finally decided to move forward

Last Post By: JewelsHubbyB Today, 02:19 PM Go to last post
    Womblast

Hi newbie here

Thread Starter: Womblast

I look forward to exchanging ideas and discussion topics with all of you. Please excuse me in advance if I seem blunt or terse at times, or make spelling

Last Post By: Womblast Yesterday, 12:21 AM Go to last post
    michele4848

how many sit to pee

Thread Starter: michele4848

I enjoy sitting to pee. it makes me feel more fem. how many others here like to do the same? plus how many wish they had the plumbing of their wanted

Last Post By: chasted2b Today, 11:27 AM Go to last post
  • The Archive RSS Feed

by Published on 02-08-2015 09:19 PM

The Midwest area Meeting of Members 2015 will be held in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St Paul) and close by western Wisconsin from Friday 07 August to 09 August ...
    by Published on 09-14-2014 12:04 AM

Today was an event, a most wonderful and delightful event. Something so fantastic that it cannot truly be put into words.

Today, we assembled with a small group of friends and family. My roommate Gemm and I were invited ...
    by Published on 11-06-2013 02:51 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. News

Welcome to the new forum server.

Here is the deal. Recently we had someone hack the website out so we started planning a new server arrangement which I was working on ...
    by Published on 08-20-2012 03:04 AM

We have recently changed our server/host in order to gain additional services, and at the same time, reduce our costs. We have made a significant savings. That does not, however, remove the need for financial support of the Eunuch Archive. We have been soliciting contributions for well on to 3 years now. Many of you have made contributions, for which we are all grateful - thank you! To be blunt, it is time for all to consider contributing to our continuity and longevity, once again (and anew for those who haven't) and those who have contributed in past, often most generously, to do so again.

We prefer to keep a prudent reserve of about $1,000 on hand, which is the amount we are now at, so that we can meet expenses for about 1 year, should all else turn to crap. We would very much prefer to surpass our minimum amount on hand, which is just a safety measure. We would like to see at least 1 more year or so on account and available. Very few other expenses are incurred, and usually I cover them as my contributions. Join me in helping out.

You may contribute by sending a check, money order, or discretely wrapped cash (not preferred for safety reasons, but still OK), to the following (our "holding" company). We would prefer to receive $US, since the exchange process is expensive, usually to the tune of 20% - banks, collectively, are a bunch of assholes (opinion), and gouge for their share. Contributions from the US and EVERYWHERE else are most welcome. Where to send:

Wyrm Wyvern LLC
    PO Box 68098
    Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, 55418-8098

(By the way, Wyrm and Wyvern are old, medeival (sp?), English names for winged, fire breathing dragons - just some fun, dungeons and dragons, and other wonderful things!)

One can also contribute via Pay Pal. Some hate the bastards, but it does work, and our cost to use the account is pretty inexpensive. The account one can use is via

WyrmWyvern @ Live.com

Be sure to take the spaces out. We wish to avoid more spam. (Some think the shit is wonderful to eat, but we HATE receiving SPAM.)

Please, I would like to hear from you, and I promise, I will respond to each of you to say thank you and happy times!

Kristoff

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7