• Recent Posts

rogerwpbfl

Re: hi all

Hey, I'm no medical student but I think you'll be fine. I'm more curious what happens if you take them off and put them on your nightstand

rogerwpbfl Yesterday, 06:36 PM Go to last post
    ambiguous

Re: hi all

I don't think they will.
    It will reduce sperm production.
    As testicles tend to produce more when they are a couple of degrees centigrade

ambiguous Yesterday, 06:21 PM Go to last post
    peterdikkeman

hi all

As a child I had to use hormones because my testicles did not come to scrotem, if that had not happened, then I was probably unfruitful now. I have three

peterdikkeman Yesterday, 05:51 PM Go to last post
    Eunuchorn

Re: English Language

And of course. there is the one everyone has, the Buttocks. sounds like two words, Butt and Talks. however, if a Butt Talks, Do Not Listen! it will talk

Eunuchorn Yesterday, 04:55 AM Go to last post
    TopManFL

Re: English Language

And Brian Cox is hot enough that I'd spank his ass anytime he asked. Just listening to him drone on about how many valance shells an iron atom has and

TopManFL Yesterday, 04:37 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

peterdikkeman

hi all

Thread Starter: peterdikkeman

As a child I had to use hormones because my testicles did not come to scrotem, if that had not happened, then I was probably unfruitful now. I have three

Last Post By: rogerwpbfl Yesterday, 06:36 PM Go to last post
    eafictionwriter

It takes big balls to navigate the castration scene

Thread Starter: eafictionwriter

"The castration scene is divided up into a few different camps: The wankers, flakes, fakes and frauds (about 95% of them), the “trans” individuals

Last Post By: TclosetGirl Yesterday, 10:26 PM Go to last post
    Rexdunn007

Androcur Depot 300mg ampsule

Thread Starter: Rexdunn007

Has anyone tried the androcur depot? What I've found is it's one shot every 10-14 days to maintain calmness.

Last Post By: Rexdunn007 11-15-2018, 07:56 PM Go to last post
    mikeinab

Cord attached to scrotal wall

Thread Starter: mikeinab

I had my orchiectomy on April 26, so it's been nearly 7 months since the procedure. Healing was pretty typical from reading accounts of others, with

Last Post By: littletits 11-15-2018, 05:18 PM Go to last post
    TopManFL

English Language

Thread Starter: TopManFL

English might seem complicated, but it can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.

Last Post By: Eunuchorn Yesterday, 04:55 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blogs Posts

Dekeldoh

Freedom!

Less than an hour after my bone scan on the 24th, my endrocrinologist's office called me. They said I had osteopenia and that a prescription for Fosamax was already waiting at Walgreens.

At that...

Dekeldoh 11-04-2018 07:49 AM
    Zebedeee

A Hopefully Unconnected Problem…

Ten days ago whilst having lunch with a friend at a restaurant I had a serious allergic reaction to something I had eaten. The back of my mouth swelled up leaving me unable to swallow, talk, and...

Zebedeee 10-20-2018 08:40 PM