• Recent Posts

erikboy

Re: Androgen receptors upregulation

Perhaps you should contact some scientists who find your case interesting for them. So they are willing to deal with your unusual phenomena. Go to some

erikboy Today, 01:19 PM Go to last post
    zeebster

Re: I regret my penectomy

I got asked by the Surgeon about how I'd feel having to sit to pee as I am interested in the total penectomy. He explained several versions of a penectomy

zeebster 03-21-2019, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    wishtobe

Hi,
    I do not regret mine, however I had a radical penectomy. So nothing is left. Everything was taken out as it was pushing against my pudendal

wishtobe 03-21-2019, 08:04 PM Go to last post
    KA.dick.

I second this. You're dealing with pretty specific things - unsure about sexuality, penectomy, possibly hormone imbalance. You want to start sorting

KA.dick. 03-21-2019, 04:41 PM Go to last post
    norgefluid

Re: Androgen receptors upregulation

My testosterone level is under castration levels. So after physical castration I could have more testosterone than today because of the adrenal production.

norgefluid 03-21-2019, 03:10 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

Chesleyt

New eunuch today

Thread Starter: Chesleyt

Had my surgery and now I'm home recouperating I'm in little pain and am able to get around. Dr removed part of my scrotum as well but I haven't seen the

Last Post By: Littledick Today, 01:19 PM Go to last post
    Sulebob85

Need help finding stories

Thread Starter: Sulebob85

One of my favorite stories to date is the C and C club by liana m.

I like stories that involve games of chance with an audience much like

Last Post By: Sulebob85 03-21-2019, 03:20 PM Go to last post
    rcaron1961

95% Alcohol injection....

Thread Starter: rcaron1961

I’ve just wanted to say that I’ve just injected 80cc of Spirytus 95% alcohol into each testical. Right now there’s a dull pain but not too bad. Should

Last Post By: cboy0815 Yesterday, 09:16 AM Go to last post
    SweetBoy

I regret my penectomy

Thread Starter: SweetBoy

Ok let me first start out with the good part. I still have erections and orgasms. The orgasms are actually pretty amazing. I had a penectomy in 2015 with

Last Post By: zeebster 03-21-2019, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    whitemoustache

Lupron can interact with Celebrex

Thread Starter: whitemoustache

It was out of necessity that I began taking injections of Lupron years ago. What I didn't know was how fiercely they would interact with the prostaglandin

Last Post By: whitemoustache 03-20-2019, 10:02 PM Go to last post
  • The Archive RSS Feed

by Published on 02-08-2015 09:19 PM

The Midwest area Meeting of Members 2015 will be held in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St Paul) and close by western Wisconsin from Friday 07 August to 09 August ...
    by Published on 09-14-2014 12:04 AM

Today was an event, a most wonderful and delightful event. Something so fantastic that it cannot truly be put into words.

Today, we assembled with a small group of friends and family. My roommate Gemm and I were invited ...
    by Published on 11-06-2013 02:51 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. News

Welcome to the new forum server.

Here is the deal. Recently we had someone hack the website out so we started planning a new server arrangement which I was working on ...
    by Published on 08-20-2012 03:04 AM

We have recently changed our server/host in order to gain additional services, and at the same time, reduce our costs. We have made a significant savings. That does not, however, remove the need for financial support of the Eunuch Archive. We have been soliciting contributions for well on to 3 years now. Many of you have made contributions, for which we are all grateful - thank you! To be blunt, it is time for all to consider contributing to our continuity and longevity, once again (and anew for those who haven't) and those who have contributed in past, often most generously, to do so again.

We prefer to keep a prudent reserve of about $1,000 on hand, which is the amount we are now at, so that we can meet expenses for about 1 year, should all else turn to crap. We would very much prefer to surpass our minimum amount on hand, which is just a safety measure. We would like to see at least 1 more year or so on account and available. Very few other expenses are incurred, and usually I cover them as my contributions. Join me in helping out.

You may contribute by sending a check, money order, or discretely wrapped cash (not preferred for safety reasons, but still OK), to the following (our "holding" company). We would prefer to receive $US, since the exchange process is expensive, usually to the tune of 20% - banks, collectively, are a bunch of assholes (opinion), and gouge for their share. Contributions from the US and EVERYWHERE else are most welcome. Where to send:

Wyrm Wyvern LLC
    PO Box 68098
    Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, 55418-8098

(By the way, Wyrm and Wyvern are old, medeival (sp?), English names for winged, fire breathing dragons - just some fun, dungeons and dragons, and other wonderful things!)

One can also contribute via Pay Pal. Some hate the bastards, but it does work, and our cost to use the account is pretty inexpensive. The account one can use is via

WyrmWyvern @ Live.com

Be sure to take the spaces out. We wish to avoid more spam. (Some think the shit is wonderful to eat, but we HATE receiving SPAM.)

Please, I would like to hear from you, and I promise, I will respond to each of you to say thank you and happy times!

Kristoff

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
  • Recent Blogs Posts

Zebedeee

Endoscopes and oestrogen…

Well it turns out that I do need further treatment on my oesophagus and last Thursday I had the dubious pleasure of experiencing Radio Frequency Ablation, which involves someone sticking a fancy...

Zebedeee 03-07-2019 02:58 PM
    dicklesstanuki

Orgasm without a penis: Pre-Op thoughts. (Explicit)

I wanted to write a little post before my upcoming penectomy on 4/22/19 to record my thoughts about sex, the practical concerns of my procedure and the ways I'm preparing myself to contrast with the...

dicklesstanuki 03-01-2019 06:36 PM