• Recent Posts

Stefan

Re: Traditional “gay” roles

I'm not in tradtionel roles and don't care about that. I'm bi, with a strong gay side. So I like to receive, but I can also give. But giving is for me

Stefan Today, 12:15 PM Go to last post
    Frida G Cavic

Re: 2 year self-medicated but now...

Update 2 years and 8 months with estradiol shots. 4 years on calcium chloride /vodka injections into testicles
    testosterone: 10.9ng/dL
    estradiol

Frida G Cavic Yesterday, 06:37 PM Go to last post
    Arab Nights

Re: There's Always The Weather

Looks like we'll be importing corn and soy from China to meet our needs (sorry, couldn't resist that one).

Meanwhile, out in the great western

Arab Nights Yesterday, 03:03 PM Go to last post
    DifferentZach

The quick answer is to enjoy who you are in the moment. It’s fair to say that I grew up fascinated and fixated on topping. It’s still appealing

DifferentZach 09-20-2019, 07:32 PM Go to last post
    ntalhoun

Hmm just like gender ain't binary, gay role ain't binary either. It's so complicated I'm still tryna figure out myself. I have always been confident and

ntalhoun 09-20-2019, 07:07 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

DifferentZach

Thanks

Thread Starter: DifferentZach

Thank you all for giving me a lot of feedback. I’m taking it all in and considering all of it along with what my doctor(s) say. Soon, I’m going to decide

Last Post By: DifferentZach Today, 01:23 PM Go to last post
    kilinvittu

Hi e1

Thread Starter: kilinvittu

40+ male from Finland. I've been reading the castration stories of the archive for years. I'm into forced castration as a fantasy. I like my testicles,

Last Post By: Losethem 09-21-2019, 06:53 PM Go to last post
    Timeless_thoughts

Insurance?

Thread Starter: Timeless_thoughts

Hi, my first post. Me and my therapist are now talking about gender reassignment surgery. She seems open to possibly writing me an approval letter for

Last Post By: Timeless_thoughts Yesterday, 03:21 AM Go to last post
    brunobruno

chemical castration is a route to stopping/reducing sexual thoughts?

Thread Starter: brunobruno

Hi.
    I'm a newbie here, so first off, please forgive me if I'm not expressing myself clearly. It's all pretty confusing for me right now!

Last Post By: Double22 09-21-2019, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    folio518

Search and keywords

Thread Starter: folio518

Hello is it possible to set up a search by keywords or by title or theme?
    I love stories of religious rites with penectomy and castration like

Last Post By: folio518 09-20-2019, 08:53 AM Go to last post
  • The Archive RSS Feed

by Published on 03-03-2019 11:42 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. News,
    3. Events

2019 Gathering of the Clan – MOM 2019

The dates are set; planning is underway. The Fourteenth Annual Gathering of the Clan
    by Published on 08-20-2012 03:04 AM

We have recently changed our server/host in order to gain additional services, and at the same time, reduce our costs. We have made a significant savings. That does not, however, remove the need for financial support of the Eunuch Archive. We have been soliciting contributions for well on to 3 years now. Many of you have made contributions, for which we are all grateful - thank you! To be blunt, it is time for all to consider contributing to our continuity and longevity, once again (and anew for those who haven't) and those who have contributed in past, often most generously, to do so again.

We prefer to keep a prudent reserve of about $1,000 on hand, which is the amount we are now at, so that we can meet expenses for about 1 year, should all else turn to crap. We would very much prefer to surpass our minimum amount on hand, which is just a safety measure. We would like to see at least 1 more year or so on account and available. Very few other expenses are incurred, and usually I cover them as my contributions. Join me in helping out.

You may contribute by sending a check, money order, or discretely wrapped cash (not preferred for safety reasons, but still OK), to the following (our "holding" company). We would prefer to receive $US, since the exchange process is expensive, usually to the tune of 20% - banks, collectively, are a bunch of assholes (opinion), and gouge for their share. Contributions from the US and EVERYWHERE else are most welcome. Where to send:

Wyrm Wyvern LLC
    PO Box 68098
    Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, 55418-8098

(By the way, Wyrm and Wyvern are old, medeival (sp?), English names for winged, fire breathing dragons - just some fun, dungeons and dragons, and other wonderful things!)

One can also contribute via Pay Pal. Some hate the bastards, but it does work, and our cost to use the account is pretty inexpensive. The account one can use is via

WyrmWyvern @ Live.com

Be sure to take the spaces out. We wish to avoid more spam. (Some think the shit is wonderful to eat, but we HATE receiving SPAM.)

Please, I would like to hear from you, and I promise, I will respond to each of you to say thank you and happy times!

Kristoff

• Recent Blogs Posts

Dekeldoh

Update

Life's great.

Dr. Davis still hasn't emailed me my surgery video, nor has his office even got around to billing me the ~$7,000 surgeon's fee! They must be getting a lot of business.

Still lots...

Dekeldoh 09-15-2019 08:16 AM