• Recent Posts

Paolo

Re: Medical students cut newborn's penis instead of umbilical cord

I'd say those med students have a brilliant career in pumping gasoline ahead of them.

Personally, I'd hunt them down...some years later...and

Paolo Today, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    Jesus

Castration and Orgasms

“A eunuch combines everything a woman could want. She detests all those who are quick to ejaculate but slow to recover…but the eunuch is quick to recover

Jesus Today, 05:46 PM Go to last post
    Jesus

Home again

I'm just home from nine days on the road that included four days of an incredible conference on sex, gender, and sexual orientation: the Fifth Quinquennial

Jesus Today, 05:41 PM Go to last post
    Jesus

Re: I'm back! (incuse)

Welcome Back! It's great to see you back on the Archive. (Tugon, too.) Your contributions have been missed. You are (both) valuable members of the community.

Jesus Today, 05:35 PM Go to last post
    SplitDik

Medical students cut newborn's penis instead of umbilical cord

It is pretty common that an umbilical cord is mistaken for a penis (it's a boy! oh, wait it's a girl!) but this is the other way around. It is unclear

SplitDik Today, 05:17 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

Jesus

Castration and Orgasms

Thread Starter: Jesus

“A eunuch combines everything a woman could want. She detests all those who are quick to ejaculate but slow to recover…but the eunuch is quick to recover

Last Post By: Jesus Today, 05:46 PM Go to last post
    Jesus

Home again

Thread Starter: Jesus

I'm just home from nine days on the road that included four days of an incredible conference on sex, gender, and sexual orientation: the Fifth Quinquennial

Last Post By: Jesus Today, 05:41 PM Go to last post
    SplitDik

Medical students cut newborn's penis instead of umbilical cord

Thread Starter: SplitDik

It is pretty common that an umbilical cord is mistaken for a penis (it's a boy! oh, wait it's a girl!) but this is the other way around. It is unclear

Last Post By: Paolo Today, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    Energizer

Empty Bag

Thread Starter: Energizer

It's been quite a long time since I've made a post on this site, but wanted to say that I finally had my orchiectomy a couple months ago. Everything

Last Post By: SplitDik Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    InkedFutureNullo

Finally Scheduled for Surgical Castration!

Thread Starter: InkedFutureNullo

i finally heard from the scheduler this morning, and i'm officially scheduled for an orchiectomy on the morning of Thursday, August 13th! There's a chance

Last Post By: InkedFutureNullo Yesterday, 08:10 PM Go to last post