• 2018 Meeting of Members/Moderators – MoM 2018

2018 Meeting of Members/Moderators – MoM 2018

The dates are set; planning is underway. The Thirteenth Annual Gathering of the Clan will be from Thursday, July 26th through Sunday, July 29th in the Greater Minneapolis/St Paul area. All registered members of the Eunuch Archive are invited to attend.

The annual Meeting of Members (MoM) centers on the Saturday and Sunday at Talula and Gem's house just outside the Twin Cities. There will be an Archive business meeting (to which all are invited) on Saturday. The future of the Eunuch Archive, after over 20 years on-line, will be the main topic of discussion. Otherwise, the days are devoted to just enjoying each other's company. It's a place where you can discuss freely with others any topic that has come up here. You can put faces to the names you know. There is always plenty of food and drink for all.

Since some members seem to always arrive early, Kristoff now holds a BBQ at the convent (in Minneapolis) on the Thursday night before the MoM. (This year it's on Thursday, July 26th at about 6:00.) Some sort of optional activity will be planned for Friday. We've visited strange museums, local caves, cheese factories and wineries. Some years we've taken in the Minnesota State Fair. The Mall of America is within reasonable distance for anyone who might be interested.

Here is a chance to put faces to all of the names you see here. It's a friendly group and we all seem to enjoy each other's company. That's why we get back together every year.

If you are interested in finding out more, please send a to either Jesus or Kristoff. We need from you an email address that will accept attachments so that we can send JPEG copies of maps and other information about the event locations.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2018 Meeting of Members/Moderators – MoM 2018 started by Jesus View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      BiBikerFL -
      WOW. Were did the other comments go?
      Paolo -
      Good question. I just read them 20 minutes ago?
  • Recent Blogs Posts

Zebedeee

Side Effects

It’s just fifteen weeks now since I started castrating myself with a daily dose of Androcur and Tamoxifen, and thankfully I’ve experienced very little in the way of side effects (well, no bad ones!)....

Zebedeee Yesterday 11:02 AM
    cbeard

The Journey Has Begun

Summary: I am now officially halfway to my goal. I had surgery to remove my right testicle last week. My left one is barely functioning. My t level is steady around 100.

I saw a urologist on...

cbeard 05-19-2018 03:29 AM
    Zebedeee

Nicer Problems To Have…

About a month or so ago I looked in the mirror and noticed what appeared to be a little new hair growing. I suffer from classic male pattern baldness with a receding hair line doing its best to meet...

Zebedeee 05-09-2018 09:23 AM