• Recent Posts

Paolo

Re: So how was MOM?

I think the TSA security dog at the airport likes me. Could be, I smell like Spot the cat. I think I brought enough of Spot here with me to qualify for

Paolo Today, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    romuluso

So bummed that I missed it again this year. Seems to always be a bad time - financially and otherwise - when the MoM comes around. One of these years

romuluso Today, 08:26 PM Go to last post
    Dave

Re: axe murderer

They are so delightfully warped.
    I love that punch line: "Hear Ye! Hear Ye! ... "

The three panel extravaganza of "100

Dave Today, 08:06 PM Go to last post
    Uncle Flo

Re: axe murderer

I adore OGLAF. --FLO--

Uncle Flo Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    Uncle Flo

I think I am still alive. More news later as it develops. --FLO--

Uncle Flo Today, 04:45 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

bobbilee

Solar Eclipse

Thread Starter: bobbilee

just God's way of winking at all of us, reminding us of Who is in charge and 'winking at the world'...

Last Post By: DeaconBlues Today, 09:22 PM Go to last post
    april973

So how was MOM?

Thread Starter: april973

I was wondering how MOM was this weekend?

Last Post By: Paolo Today, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    JewelsHubbyB

Road to Ruin: A discussion of my plan for testicle destruction.

Thread Starter: JewelsHubbyB

After 4 decades of a hate/hate relationship with my testicles associated with a feeling that they don't belong there, I finally decided to move forward

Last Post By: JewelsHubbyB Today, 02:19 PM Go to last post
    Womblast

Hi newbie here

Thread Starter: Womblast

I look forward to exchanging ideas and discussion topics with all of you. Please excuse me in advance if I seem blunt or terse at times, or make spelling

Last Post By: Womblast Yesterday, 12:21 AM Go to last post
    michele4848

how many sit to pee

Thread Starter: michele4848

I enjoy sitting to pee. it makes me feel more fem. how many others here like to do the same? plus how many wish they had the plumbing of their wanted

Last Post By: chasted2b Today, 11:27 AM Go to last post
  • 2017 Meeting of Members - MOM 2017 - The REAL thread

The dates are set; planning is underway. The Twelfth Annual Gathering of the Clan will be from Thursday, August 17th through Sunday, August 20 in the Greater Minneapolis/St Paul area. All registered members of the Eunuch Archive are invited to attend.

The annual Meeting of Members (MoM) centers on the Saturday and Sunday at Talula and Gem's house just outside the Twin Cities. Other than a brief Archive business meeting (to which all are invited), the days are devoted to just enjoying each other's company. It's a place where you can discuss freely with others, whom you have met on line, any topic that has come up here. There is always plenty of food and drink for all.

Since some members seem to always arrive early, Kristoff now holds a BBQ at the convent (in Minneapolis) on the Thursday night before the MoM. (This year it's on Thursday, August 17th at about 6:00.) Some sort of activity is planned for Friday. We've visited strange museums, local caves, cheese factories and wineries. Some years we've taken in the Minnesota State Fair. The Mall of America is within reasonable distance for anyone who might be interested.

Here is a chance to put faces to all of the names you see here. It's a friendly group and we all seem to enjoy each other's company. That's why we get back together every year.

If you are interested in finding out more, please send a <> to either Jesus or Kristoff. We need from you an email address that will accept attachments so that we can send JPG copies of maps to the locations.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2017 Meeting of Members - MOM 2017 - The REAL thread started by Jesus View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      Jesus -
      I have my plane tickets and hotel reservations for the grand event. I'm looking forward to seeing the gang -- both the regulars and the newcomers. It's always great fun to see everyone.
      Chris1115 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
      I have my plane tickets and hotel reservations for the grand event. I'm looking forward to seeing the gang -- both the regulars and the newcomers. It's always great fun to see everyone.
      I would love to attend and meet all the people I've known since the turn of the millenium, but working minimum wage doesn't leave one much extra cash to cover things like a plane flight. I'll be there with all of you in spirit! =)
      Peter47-NL -
      Quote Originally Posted by Chris1115 View Post
      I would love to attend and meet all the people I've known since the turn of the millenium, but working minimum wage doesn't leave one much extra cash to cover things like a plane flight. I'll be there with all of you in spirit! =)
      I'm retired and have the same financial problem, alas!
      Jesus -
      Just a bump to move this back to the top of the forum.
      Paolo -
      Note that I renamed the thread, due to a troll ... again.

Please be advised that NOTHING untoward goes on at the MOM! Overall, perhaps a bit of swearing, drinking, belching, farting, gluttony, a bit of wine, more gluttony, well - you get the idea by now.

The MOM is perfectly safe for people and cats of all ages. Those with cat hair allergies may experience difficulties at Talula's house.
      Our youngest guest ever was as yet unborn, when Daughter was great with child.
      Uncle Flo -
      Quote Originally Posted by Paolo View Post
      Note that I renamed the thread, due to a troll ... again.

Please be advised that NOTHING untoward goes on at the MOM! Overall, perhaps a bit of swearing, drinking, belching, farting, gluttony, a bit of wine, more gluttony, well - you get the idea by now.

The MOM is perfectly safe for people and cats of all ages. Those with cat hair allergies may experience difficulties at Talula's house.
      Our youngest guest ever was as yet unborn, when Daughter was great with child.
      Daughter is again great with child so the expectation is for her to bring two small, cute noisy people to the event with her. --FLO--
      Paolo -
      I look forward to seeing the small noisy things! We'll buy chocolate and give it to them just in time to go home!
      Kangan2008 -
      I'd really like to attend one last time. I'll try driving since my health has improved quite a bit since last year. Do we still meet at that weird motel in Wisconsin? Or where? I'll need a room or I can share with someone.

UT oh! I just discovered that the event conflicts with the Solar Eclipse on Aug 21st that is happening directly over my home in Illinois. Not sure I can attend after all!
      BiBikerFL -
      Booked my flights and hotel. See you all in August.
      How many others are attending?