• Recent Posts

Dave

The Accountant (2016)

THE ACCOUNTANT is an interesting movie.
    At first it seems like the titular forensic accountant is a hit-man for hire but very quickly the plot

Dave Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    Numbhead

Re: Banding My Penis

I'm sure about the time I have to go I'll be in the hospital and they will perform what they need to let me relieve myself. I know for a fact that I haven't

Numbhead Today, 06:12 AM Go to last post
    Numbhead

I just had annual check up with my primary Dr. And she did a full physical on me. She noticed immediately my bruised penis. I was well here's the deal

Numbhead Today, 06:06 AM Go to last post
    OneBallBoi

Just for what it is worth.. My urologist said that he could tell that I had abused my penis some years ago. I don't know how he knew, but he did.

OneBallBoi Today, 05:32 AM Go to last post
    kristoff

How do you plan to pee during that interval? Inability to void can become a critical issue.

kristoff Today, 05:29 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

NeonBlue

I'm becoming a woman

Thread Starter: NeonBlue

I've decided that I want to become a woman.

I was previously thinking of preserving my male identity but now I'm not so sure. I would love

Last Post By: NeonBlue Today, 10:17 AM Go to last post
    Dave

The Accountant (2016)

Thread Starter: Dave

THE ACCOUNTANT is an interesting movie.
    At first it seems like the titular forensic accountant is a hit-man for hire but very quickly the plot

Last Post By: Dave Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    jojo25jj

Pills for micro penis :D

Thread Starter: jojo25jj

I've test now a pill named Edronax (Reboxetin) and the results are incredible!
    After 2h after one pill with 4mg your penis will be retracted

Last Post By: jojo25jj Today, 10:27 AM Go to last post
    C&TL2745

Hard Candy back on Netflix

Thread Starter: C&TL2745

Hard Candy is one of my hubby's favorite movies. It's an oldie but back on Netflix now. In it, a pedophile picks up a 14-year-old girl and finds himself

Last Post By: hopper44 Today, 01:23 AM Go to last post
    horny_lynne

Questions about Androcur Please help

Thread Starter: horny_lynne

Hi
    Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully reply to my concerns.

I have been taking 50mg of Androcur and 5mg Finasteride daily

Last Post By: Prismatic Today, 04:47 AM Go to last post
  • Annual Gathering of the Clan

Some of the members of the Eunuch Archive Steering Committee gathered in Minneapolis last week. One of the questions that arose was choosing dates for our Twelfth Annual Meeting of Members (the MoM).

Central to the MoM is a Saturday/Sunday at the home of Talula and Gem in a Minneapolis suburb, where we can enjoy each other's company and talk openly about any topic of interest. Anything that anyone would bring up on the Archive is fair game!

Some of the clan arrive early and Kristoff has traditionally held a BBQ in his backyard on the Thursday before the main gathering. Friday is always a free day, though we have usually scheduled an optional activity, such as a day at the Mall of America, at the Minnesota State Fair, or a wine tour down the Mississippi.

Rather than arbitrarily choosing the weekend for the gathering, we decided to bring it to a vote of those members who would like to attend this year. Any of the four weekends in August would work.

If you are interested in attending, please post below which weekend(s) would work best for you. The optional Thursday BBQ and Friday "excursion" would be the two days before the main event.

A - August 5 & 6
    B - August 12 & 13
    C - August 19 & 20
    D - August 26 & 27
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Annual Gathering of the Clan started by Jesus View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      kristoff -
      To leave a comment or preference, click on the title of the post here