• Recent Posts

sakebigoe

Re: PC Game with Penectomy

looking good so far, have you considered adding a first person view point?

sakebigoe Today, 09:02 AM Go to last post
    bimale4fun23

Re: how many sit to pee

Horses can be very temperamental and can strike at any time. Any thing can spook them at any time and they have very powerful back legs with a kick can

bimale4fun23 Yesterday, 06:17 PM Go to last post
    tjstill

I assume you are referring to littletits thread contribution compared to their profile? I didn't see any major contradictions and the thread subject didn't

tjstill 11-22-2017, 09:31 PM Go to last post
    cutnbulls2ox

Hahaha, just some of us extra horny men being men, as usual on here, and talking about stuff we can t talk about with most other civilized guys, except

cutnbulls2ox 11-22-2017, 06:35 PM Go to last post
    Randonmech

Re: elastrator methods

First off the bander or elastrator. This tool is designed to do one thing to castrate. In animal castration the tool is designed to work from behind

Randonmech 11-22-2017, 04:31 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

april973

Those of you that now have a vagina did you first have a Orchiectomy?

Thread Starter: april973

Can those who now have a vagina let me know how it was after you had a Orchiectomy like did the depth be good or anything else of interest.

Last Post By: april973 11-21-2017, 10:52 PM Go to last post
    freddyde

estradiol patches

Thread Starter: freddyde

who is on MtF replacement on Patches?
    im using 2 patches of Evorel 50mcg per week plus 1 pill of estradiol valerate oral per day
    experiences?

Last Post By: freddyde 11-20-2017, 04:14 AM Go to last post
    viper653

PC Game with Penectomy

Thread Starter: viper653

I'm working on a game, where you can choose to cut off balls, cock, or both. You can choose how you want to cut it off, what size it is, what to do with

Last Post By: sakebigoe Today, 09:02 AM Go to last post
    InnoscentLamb

Male To Younger Self as gender identity

Thread Starter: InnoscentLamb

I've observed that Shrinking of one's penis and testicles is such a common thread here. I'm wondering if it must go part and parcel with the castration

Last Post By: TopManFL 11-21-2017, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    Mescottyg86

3 month androcur trial

Thread Starter: Mescottyg86

So you all may have seen some of my other posts.

I have tried a month on androcur in the past and it went well. Although I dont think

Last Post By: MikeGrant Today, 03:57 PM Go to last post
  • Annual Gathering of the Clan

Some of the members of the Eunuch Archive Steering Committee gathered in Minneapolis last week. One of the questions that arose was choosing dates for our Twelfth Annual Meeting of Members (the MoM).

Central to the MoM is a Saturday/Sunday at the home of Talula and Gem in a Minneapolis suburb, where we can enjoy each other's company and talk openly about any topic of interest. Anything that anyone would bring up on the Archive is fair game!

Some of the clan arrive early and Kristoff has traditionally held a BBQ in his backyard on the Thursday before the main gathering. Friday is always a free day, though we have usually scheduled an optional activity, such as a day at the Mall of America, at the Minnesota State Fair, or a wine tour down the Mississippi.

Rather than arbitrarily choosing the weekend for the gathering, we decided to bring it to a vote of those members who would like to attend this year. Any of the four weekends in August would work.

If you are interested in attending, please post below which weekend(s) would work best for you. The optional Thursday BBQ and Friday "excursion" would be the two days before the main event.

A - August 5 & 6
    B - August 12 & 13
    C - August 19 & 20
    D - August 26 & 27
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Annual Gathering of the Clan started by Jesus View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      BiBikerFL -
      Any of those weekends work for me so far.
      Look forward to learning more about the meeting.
      Deepspace9odo -
      What's the "excursion"
      kristoff -
      We have selected August 19 & 20 for the MoM (Meeting of Members). Early arrivals are on Weds 16th, Kickoff BBQ at the convent on the 17th, and other activities on the 17th and 18th. 19th and 20th at the mother ship. I have my motel reservations made.

K
      BiBikerFL -
      Where can I find more info about the meeting? Number of attendees, schedule, topics?
      BiBikerFL -
      Hi Kristoff,

Where can I find more info about the meeting? Number of attendees, schedule, topics etc?

I'm very much looking forward to learning more about the meeting and any additional info is appreciated.

Bi Biker
      kristoff -
      Hi BiBikerFL,

In the past we have had Meetings of Members (MoM's) in various parts of the country. Currently, the Midwest meeting is the only one still ongoing. The Midwest is where EA started and is largely still operated from. At first we would get together in various campgrounds, and eventually started to land in Talula's back yard in an exurb of Minneapolis/St Paul, MN. That is where we will meet again this year.

We have members that fly in from other parts of the country, and in the past have had members from as far away as England join us. The actual meeting is on a Saturday and Sunday, although some come in as early as Wednesday afternoon. For the locals and the early arrivals, I host a BBQ in my back yard on Thursday evening. During the day on Thursday and Friday we will take on "excursions" to various points of interest that strike our curiosity. In the past we've done winery tours, the MN State Fair, an electricity museum, and other things.

Saturday and Sunday we meet at Talula's house. There is plenty of food and drink to satisfy any need. There is no agenda as such. We are open to a wide range of conversation, and anything EA is fully appropriate at any time. The only thing that is agenda, as such, is our annual board of directors meeting, which anyone attending is welcome to sit in on. Some folks do "excursions" on Saturdays as well (i.e., a trip to the Mall of America).

This is an opportunity to put a face and name to those we see on the forums. Anyone who is a member of the EA is welcome to attend. We hope to see you here.

Kristoff
      Frisk Dreemurr -
      I would like to attend if I can convince my group home to let me go.
      BiBikerFL -
      Hello Kristoff. Glad to meet you. You've done a great job and I’m thankful for your content and contributions to the organization.

I'm in the process of living the dream of becoming a Eunuch myself and am very interested in learning all I can and especially what are the pros and cons in being a eunuch that do not take hormone replacement. To me, being castrated is to remove all signs of testosterone. Why would I want to reintroduce it again? I'm thinkin'

I understand some weight gain and many of the other effects of being castrated. I’ve had several email conversations with Dr. Wassersug and read his book, Androgen Deprivation Therapy. Great read for those that haven't. So, I'm developing my understanding to the risks and rewards and ultimately, the many benefits of being a eunuch. I wish to communicate with eunuchs that do not take hormone replacement and to learn more from them on what it is like living as a eunuch without testosterone and hope to meet a few at the event.

At the Gathering, how many do you expect to attend and which hotels do you recommend, etc?

Thank you and have a great day, BiBiker
      Jesus -
      Send a Private Message to either Kristoff or to me. One that includes an email address for you that will accept attachments. Either of us can send you more detailed information about the MoM, including maps and motel information. It's always a great time for all.