• Recent Posts

Dave

The Accountant (2016)

THE ACCOUNTANT is an interesting movie.
    At first it seems like the titular forensic accountant is a hit-man for hire but very quickly the plot

Dave Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    Numbhead

Re: Banding My Penis

I'm sure about the time I have to go I'll be in the hospital and they will perform what they need to let me relieve myself. I know for a fact that I haven't

Numbhead Today, 06:12 AM Go to last post
    Numbhead

I just had annual check up with my primary Dr. And she did a full physical on me. She noticed immediately my bruised penis. I was well here's the deal

Numbhead Today, 06:06 AM Go to last post
    OneBallBoi

Just for what it is worth.. My urologist said that he could tell that I had abused my penis some years ago. I don't know how he knew, but he did.

OneBallBoi Today, 05:32 AM Go to last post
    kristoff

How do you plan to pee during that interval? Inability to void can become a critical issue.

kristoff Today, 05:29 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

NeonBlue

I'm becoming a woman

Thread Starter: NeonBlue

I've decided that I want to become a woman.

I was previously thinking of preserving my male identity but now I'm not so sure. I would love

Last Post By: NeonBlue Today, 10:17 AM Go to last post
    Dave

The Accountant (2016)

Thread Starter: Dave

THE ACCOUNTANT is an interesting movie.
    At first it seems like the titular forensic accountant is a hit-man for hire but very quickly the plot

Last Post By: Dave Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    jojo25jj

Pills for micro penis :D

Thread Starter: jojo25jj

I've test now a pill named Edronax (Reboxetin) and the results are incredible!
    After 2h after one pill with 4mg your penis will be retracted

Last Post By: jojo25jj Today, 10:27 AM Go to last post
    C&TL2745

Hard Candy back on Netflix

Thread Starter: C&TL2745

Hard Candy is one of my hubby's favorite movies. It's an oldie but back on Netflix now. In it, a pedophile picks up a 14-year-old girl and finds himself

Last Post By: hopper44 Today, 01:23 AM Go to last post
    horny_lynne

Questions about Androcur Please help

Thread Starter: horny_lynne

Hi
    Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully reply to my concerns.

I have been taking 50mg of Androcur and 5mg Finasteride daily

Last Post By: Prismatic Today, 04:47 AM Go to last post
  • 1 Months to Midwest MOM

Woo hoo!!! A month to MoM! Woo hoo!!! All are welcome!

Midwest MoM

Thursday evening, August 25 thru Sunday, August 28

Near Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN

I've got my reservations made and will be there.
    Comments 18 Comments
      TheSphinx -
      I live in Minnesota. I'm fairly new to the site, but I'm wondering what exactly is this event? Thanks and sorry for my na´vetÚ.
      Paolo -
      A bunch of us get together at the Mother Ship (Talula's house) to eat, drink, talk, take short road trips, eat, shop, drink, eat.
      See a pattern there?
      As Jesus A. has stated, it's a gathering where you can discuss, at will, your thoughts and curiosities of all things eunuch-related (or not) in the open.
      Must be cat-tolerant.
      kristoff -
      This year, several of us will be taking a side trip to the state fair, as well.
      talula -
      And you might get your tax questions answered too!
      TheSphinx -
      I just might join you all. Is there a specific hotel people are staying at?
      Jesus -
      Quote Originally Posted by TheSphinx View Post
      I just might join you all. Is there a specific hotel people are staying at?
      Drop me a Private Message with an email address that will accept attachments. I'll send you the details. We don't post them in public places.
      I look forward to seeing you at the gathering.
      tobinkerry -
      Quote Originally Posted by Paolo View Post
      A bunch of us get together at the Mother Ship (Talula's house) to eat, drink, talk, take short road trips, eat, shop, drink, eat.
      See a pattern there?
      As Jesus A. has stated, it's a gathering where you can discuss, at will, your thoughts and curiosities of all things eunuch-related (or not) in the open.
      Must be cat-tolerant.
      Um, hello there. I am very new to this site. I live in the Twin Cities and, assuming that I am welcome, I would be interested in attending this event. Of course, I am not quite sure what "MoM" alludes to; would anyone like to key me in to its significance? Drop me a line. Sincerely, TK.
      Jesus -
      I sent a Private Message to Tobinkerry with details on the MoM. If anyone else is interested (who hasn't already asked for information), please let me know. We need to be able to count noses before the event to plan the food......
      kristoff -
      Quote Originally Posted by tobinkerry View Post
      Um, hello there. I am very new to this site. I live in the Twin Cities and, assuming that I am welcome, I would be interested in attending this event. Of course, I am not quite sure what "MoM" alludes to; would anyone like to key me in to its significance? Drop me a line. Sincerely, TK.
      Sent you a private message. if you don't get it, post here
      Issacyyyy -
      Hi,

Right after I moved from Midwest I learned about this great event. I was thinking of going if possible. Is there a place nearby to stay? Thanks!
      Issacyyyy -
      By the way, will this mostly be focused on castration, or will nullification also be a topic?
      kristoff -
      Quote Originally Posted by Issacyyyy View Post
      By the way, will this mostly be focused on castration, or will nullification also be a topic?
      There are no specific discussions scheduled. it is all very informal. Bring up whatever you want - you'll get feedback.
      kristoff -
      Quote Originally Posted by Issacyyyy View Post
      Hi,

Right after I moved from Midwest I learned about this great event. I was thinking of going if possible. Is there a place nearby to stay? Thanks!
      Look for a Private Message from me.
      Paolo -
      There are lots of topics, lots of drinks, lots of food, lots of pots, lots of stuff to do!
      Jesus -
      It's just over two weeks until the MoM. We need a nose count to plan for the BBQ and meals at the "Mothership" (Talula's house). A number of people have said that they either might or will attend. We need better numbers for final planning. Let us know.....
      nvrgag44 -
      Quote Originally Posted by tobinkerry View Post
      Hi,
      Just checking in. Wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting and talking to you at MoM last weekend. Sorry for having to ask you to move every time I had to squeeze out of my chair by the window Saturday night but I just had to have more ribs.
      Best wishes and good luck in all your endeavors.
      nvrgag44
      AcheronXaris -
      Quote Originally Posted by nvrgag44 View Post
      Hi,
      Just checking in. Wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting and talking to you at MoM last weekend. Sorry for having to ask you to move every time I had to squeeze out of my chair by the window Saturday night but I just had to have more ribs.
      Best wishes and good luck in all your endeavors.
      nvrgag44
      I never could find out more information about this event. And being new to the site, I was shy about asking. That said, .. what is/was MoM?
      Uncle Flo -
      The M O M is an annual gathering of people registered on or associated with The Eunuch Archive. It is largely a social gathering, exchanging talk, opinions, food and good companionship over a weekend. The event is held at two private homes with one day set aside for the state fair. No formal invitations are issued and when the time and date are announced details can be had by private message (or, if necessary, by email). Stay alert! The event is always announced on the message boards. --FLO--