• Recent Posts

jojo25jj

Re: New Way To Get Ur T

I'm using T per subcutanous injection in periods since over a year.
    It's absolute easy to do, the effect is the same or better then intra muscular

jojo25jj Today, 06:25 AM Go to last post
    MikeGrant

Re: That is one of your many pics from your site

So you you think men go into this without any consideration for what the results look like? I apologize for my honesty. My true self is someone who finds

MikeGrant Today, 03:33 AM Go to last post
    Dave

Re: Walking Dead Season 8

One of the cast members being interviewed on THE TALKING DEAD revealed that although guns and food are in short supply, this far into the zombie apocalypse

Dave Today, 03:32 AM Go to last post
    Dave

Walking Dead Season 8

Season 8 episode 1 -- "MERCY"
    It was the 100th episode

It's still the zombie apocalypse

Dave Today, 03:19 AM Go to last post
    MikeGrant

Re: elastrator methods

So i bought an elastrator a while ago, but could never get it to work, could never get my testicles through. Today i finally did it! After shaving i rubbed

MikeGrant Today, 12:32 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

Dave

Walking Dead Season 8

Thread Starter: Dave

Season 8 episode 1 -- "MERCY"
    It was the 100th episode

It's still the zombie apocalypse

Last Post By: Dave Today, 03:32 AM Go to last post
    Qunuch81

Still Traveling

Thread Starter: Qunuch81

Hello modded brothers,

On June 25, 2015, I became a eunuch in Dr. Arnkoff's office. Since then, life's been mixed. In August, I stopped

Last Post By: MikeGrant Today, 02:44 AM Go to last post
    BiBikerFL

Chemical and surgical castration for violent offenders. WHAT SAY YE?

Thread Starter: BiBikerFL

Harvey got me to resurrect this thought I’ve had for years as I’m sure this topic has been discussed here in the past.

We need

Last Post By: chilliwilli Today, 01:39 PM Go to last post
    Dave

Dave Craps on a Movie (JOHN WICK #2)

Thread Starter: Dave

LIFE (2017)
    (gee, did I screw up this post big time!)
    A single cell life form is discovered on Mars and returned to the International Space

Last Post By: Dave Yesterday, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    Limpnsoft

Exploring

Thread Starter: Limpnsoft

Hello, I am new here and exploring all
    Aspects of castration as that is my ultimate goal. Thanks

Last Post By: Limpnsoft Yesterday, 05:49 PM Go to last post
  • The MoM is coming! The MoM is coming!

Only six months to go to the annual gathering of the clan. Don't miss your opportunity to see Paolo, Talula, and Uncle Flo in person. Kristoff and I will be there too, along with other regulars from the Eunuch Archive. Since everyone in attendance is a member of the Eunuch Archive, it's a chance to open up and talk about any subject that ever comes up here. All registered members of the EA are invited to attend.

I bought my plane ticket this morning and have a motel room booked. The only motel in town is about 12 blocks from the Mothership (Talula's house where the Saturday and Sunday festivities take place). Now it's just the waiting....

Midwest MoM
    Thursday evening, August 25 thru Sunday, August 28

Near Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN

Thursday evening, August 25
    BBQ at the Convent – AKA The Good Sister’s Backyard

Friday, August 26
    Day to explore the local sights/sites (suggestions available from the locals)
    Some of us are planning an excursion to the Minnesota State Fair
    (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcaoyQ6lyY4 for a preview of the day)
    (talula adds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HFdQ9O8drA for proper State Fair song to get the blood flowing)
    Dinner at a local restaurant in Greater Downtown Prescott, Wisconsin

Saturday, August 27 – the main day of the MoM
    All day at the Mothership (the home of Gem and Talula)

Sunday, August 28
    More food and camaraderie
    Some will head home during the day; others will party & leave on Monday

As we get much closer to the event, more details (including maps and a list of those planning to attend) will be provided. We will need an email address from each person planning to attend, an email that will accept attachments so that we can send the maps, etc.

A number of folk will be staying in the same motel (about 12 blocks from the Mothership).

To get on the list for further information, send a to Kristoff or to Jesus
    (Click on the name at the left and select “Send private message” from the drop down menu.).

Maps and other information about the MoM will be sent to those who send a request to either Kristoff or me.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The MoM is coming! The MoM is coming! started by Jesus View original post
    Comments 24 Comments
      talula -
      Accept no initiations its the fair!
      Paolo -
      Start dieting now. Everything at the fair is on a stick! LOL
      Losethem -
      Quote Originally Posted by Paolo View Post
      Start dieting now. Everything at the fair is on a stick! LOL
      I'm jealous as I no longer have a stick.
      Helton12345 -
      So far away from CA : ( Hope to see photos!
      Paolo -
      Photos taken at the MoM events are not shared, except by those who are there, and consent to be in the photos.
      Paolo -
      LT, you may not have a stick, but if you're there, you're certain to leave with a bulge as a souvenir! Bring pants with a button, not a rivet; that way the button can be moved over.
      Losethem -
      I'm contemplating a visit this time. A bucket list item is visiting every state, and while I've been to MN briefly, I've not been to two of the states on either side, which at this point would be states 44 and 45 if I got a car and drove around a bit. We'll see as things develop. I'd likely make it a long weekend.

I think you should share the photos... nothing sexier than seeing a bunch of people sitting around talking.
      Paolo -
      Between Talula and Jesus, I'm sure you'd have somewhere to stay and be well fed, LT.
      Losethem -
      Anyone at the mothership interested in a small road trip?
      kristoff -
      Quote Originally Posted by Losethem View Post
      Anyone at the mothership interested in a small road trip?
      What you got in mind?
      Losethem -
      Assuming the mothership is located somewhere near Minneapolis... my road trip (well it would be a bit long...) would be a trip out to Fargo (though I might cut off I-94 sooner and hit the Southeastern corner of ND instead), then another quick trip to the Wisconsin border in my pursuit of visiting all 50 states. I'm at 43 presently. Anyone coming along that had not been to North Dakota, could get the least visited state out of the way if they wanted to tag along.

My doing these border crossings from MN would complete everything for me that is non-coastal. I'd only have AK, HI, ME, VT, and NH left after that.
      kristoff -
      Quote Originally Posted by Losethem View Post
      Assuming the mothership is located somewhere near Minneapolis... my road trip (well it would be a bit long...) would be a trip out to Fargo (though I might cut off I-94 sooner and hit the Southeastern corner of ND instead), then another quick trip to the Wisconsin border in my pursuit of visiting all 50 states. I'm at 43 presently. Anyone coming along that had not been to North Dakota, could get the least visited state out of the way if they wanted to tag along.

My doing these border crossings from MN would complete everything for me that is non-coastal. I'd only have AK, HI, ME, VT, and NH left after that.
      The mother ship is in Wisconsin, near the twin cities of Minneapolis and St Paul. From the metro Fargo is about a 5 hour drive through lots of farm country.
      kristoff -
      My hotel reservations have been made for Friday and Saturday in mothership territory
      Losethem -
      Quote Originally Posted by kristoff View Post
      The mother ship is in Wisconsin, near the twin cities of Minneapolis and St Paul. From the metro Fargo is about a 5 hour drive through lots of farm country.
      After having driven across the US leaving Sacramento, California then going down the east side of the Sierras into Las Vegas, down to I-40 in Arizona, NM, TX, and OK, I've recently experience the vast openness of deserts and farms. I think I could handle 5 hours of it each way considering I just spent 15 hours (at least) in it last August. LOL

You think it's desolate out there, try driving down US 95 from US 6 to Las Vegas in Nevada. I had to pee and not so much as a shrub or or boulder to be found. No rest stops until you get near Vega$. Once I crested the Sierras and entered Nevada the biggest thing I drove through was Tonopah. Blink and you miss it, though you won't if you don't slow down from the posted 70 outside of town to the posted 25 with little warning. Fortunately my brakes and vision were working well that day.

--LT
      StrangeSunshine -
      Fresh French fries, fresh brownies, beer, and deep fried candy bars are some of the things that will be at the Minnesota State Fair. Minneapolis Minnesota, is 20 hours away from Schroon Lake, New York, and 24 hours away from Tampa, Florida. It'll be open from August 27 to Labor Day or Monday, September 5, 2016. I would love to go there, eat all of the ambrosial junk food, and chat with the eunuchs who are members of this website. That is 162 days or 5 months and 9 days away. I'm not certain that I'll be able to go there now, but it's hoped that I'll be able to later.
      Paolo -
      I've got my reservations made.
      Uncle Flo -
      I've got reservations about the whole bunch of ya............oops, did I say that out loud? Sorry. (giggle) --FLO--
      Losethem -
      Quote Originally Posted by kristoff View Post
      I'll have to keep this in mind if I come up. I'm still not decided yet. Need to see how money is running for me in early summer.

Thanks.

--LT
      Danya -
      My husband and I will at the least attend the annual cow-burning extravaganza graciously put on by Kristoff.