• Recent Posts

zeebster

Re: I regret my penectomy

I got asked by the Surgeon about how I'd feel having to sit to pee as I am interested in the total penectomy. He explained several versions of a penectomy

zeebster Yesterday, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    wishtobe

Hi,
    I do not regret mine, however I had a radical penectomy. So nothing is left. Everything was taken out as it was pushing against my pudendal

wishtobe Yesterday, 08:04 PM Go to last post
    KA.dick.

I second this. You're dealing with pretty specific things - unsure about sexuality, penectomy, possibly hormone imbalance. You want to start sorting

KA.dick. Yesterday, 04:41 PM Go to last post
    norgefluid

Re: Androgen receptors upregulation

My testosterone level is under castration levels. So after physical castration I could have more testosterone than today because of the adrenal production.

norgefluid Yesterday, 03:10 PM Go to last post
    mattman59

Re: Androgen receptors upregulation

norgefluid, have you had an orchiectomy? If not it sounds like you really need one badly. It seems like you are very sensitive to anti-androgens so castration

mattman59 Yesterday, 05:48 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

Chesleyt

New eunuch today

Thread Starter: Chesleyt

Had my surgery and now I'm home recouperating I'm in little pain and am able to get around. Dr removed part of my scrotum as well but I haven't seen the

Last Post By: cboy0815 Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    Sulebob85

Need help finding stories

Thread Starter: Sulebob85

One of my favorite stories to date is the C and C club by liana m.

I like stories that involve games of chance with an audience much like

Last Post By: Sulebob85 Yesterday, 03:20 PM Go to last post
    rcaron1961

95% Alcohol injection....

Thread Starter: rcaron1961

I’ve just wanted to say that I’ve just injected 80cc of Spirytus 95% alcohol into each testical. Right now there’s a dull pain but not too bad. Should

Last Post By: cboy0815 Today, 09:16 AM Go to last post
    SweetBoy

I regret my penectomy

Thread Starter: SweetBoy

Ok let me first start out with the good part. I still have erections and orgasms. The orgasms are actually pretty amazing. I had a penectomy in 2015 with

Last Post By: zeebster Yesterday, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    whitemoustache

Lupron can interact with Celebrex

Thread Starter: whitemoustache

It was out of necessity that I began taking injections of Lupron years ago. What I didn't know was how fiercely they would interact with the prostaglandin

Last Post By: whitemoustache 03-20-2019, 10:02 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blogs Posts

Zebedeee

Endoscopes and oestrogen…

Well it turns out that I do need further treatment on my oesophagus and last Thursday I had the dubious pleasure of experiencing Radio Frequency Ablation, which involves someone sticking a fancy...

Zebedeee 03-07-2019 02:58 PM
    dicklesstanuki

Orgasm without a penis: Pre-Op thoughts. (Explicit)

I wanted to write a little post before my upcoming penectomy on 4/22/19 to record my thoughts about sex, the practical concerns of my procedure and the ways I'm preparing myself to contrast with the...

dicklesstanuki 03-01-2019 06:36 PM