• Recent Posts

ambiguous

Re: Bodybuilding for eunuchs

I really can't see that there would be too much of a problem providing you are on TRT.
    Even after 6 months away from testosterone I can manage a

ambiguous Yesterday, 06:57 PM Go to last post
    unencumbered

I prefer the shots for three reasons: 1. I am able to attain a much higher T level than the gel provided; 2. Itís more realiable and easier to use in

unencumbered Yesterday, 05:54 PM Go to last post
    TopManFL

Hey @Rafaella,

First, sorry to hear about the mumps. There is a vaccine for mumps and every parent should make sure their children are inoculated.

TopManFL Yesterday, 04:32 PM Go to last post
    Arab Nights

Downgrades are a bitch.

Jokes aside, congratulations on the changes. I am right at your age, so I know they are even tougher.

Arab Nights Yesterday, 02:34 PM Go to last post
    unencumbered

About a year into my castration, I started MMA training that lasted for two years, until injuries forced me to quit for something less intensive. I lost

unencumbered Yesterday, 01:43 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Threads

Frida G Cavic

how to help someone with suicidal thoughts in facebook and other social networks

Thread Starter: Frida G Cavic

some days ago I started a "relatinoship" with a man who live in another country. I met him in a learning language group, the first talks were

Last Post By: TopManFL Today, 12:26 AM Go to last post
    modernist

Low dose androcur, raloxifene.

Thread Starter: modernist

Hey all! I've been taking 25mg androcur for 6 weeks and 60mg raloxifene for 4 weeks. Big positive difference in how I feel. Things I've noticed - I'm

Last Post By: MeMyka125 Yesterday, 07:48 PM Go to last post
    Rafaella

Bodybuilding for eunuchs

Thread Starter: Rafaella

I've always been keen on the gym and heavy duty weight training in particular. About 9 months ago I was well into a new training regime when I contracted

Last Post By: ambiguous Yesterday, 06:57 PM Go to last post
    bp301234

Permanent Impotence

Thread Starter: bp301234

Well... I have tried chemical castration (Androcur) for about 3 months. A while before I knew that I had cancer. Took Finasteride for about 6 months

Last Post By: bp301234 07-18-2018, 09:21 PM Go to last post
    Josephsaz

New Eunuch

Thread Starter: Josephsaz

Hey everyone, Joe here!

I became a eunuch on May 19, 2018. I could not have imagined how liberating it is to be rid of the dangling bits.

Last Post By: justine77 Yesterday, 08:50 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blogs Posts

Zebedeee

After a Week of 100mg Androcur

The good news is that after upping my Androcur dose to 100mg a day last week I donít seem to be experiencing any ill effects. My energy levels may be a bit lower, and when I wake up in the morning I...

Zebedeee 07-05-2018 10:28 AM
    Zebedeee

Surprising Blood Test Result

Iíve just picked up my latest blood test results and to my complete surprise my testosterone level has gone up since it was last tested in March, and is now 2.9 nmol/L (84 ng/dl), up from 1.2 nmol/L...

Zebedeee 06-28-2018 11:34 AM
    Zebedeee

Angry Nipples!

Well as itís nearly a month since I posted my last blog I thought that it was about time I wrote another, though to be honest thereís not much new to report.

A new side effect has cropped up...

Zebedeee 06-20-2018 11:29 AM