• New Story 12-29-15

New story 12-29-15:
    Recollections of a Reluctant Gelder 4
    S, minor eunuch characters, adult nullification

The boys take in a friendless eunuch classmate and then sneak off to see a Gelding Day, where a criminal finds out how the village treats rapists.
  • Recent Blogs Posts

Zebedeee

An update of sorts

Okay so itís been nearly two weeks now since I started the Androcur & Tamoxifen. Nothing much significant to report since my last update, so hereís a list which some may find interestingÖ

Zebedeee Today 04:13 PM
    Zebedeee

Dreaming of cats

Yesterday morning I woke up at six oíclock with a slight erection, it wasnít much and it went away as soon as I got up. A couple of hours later after breakfast, tea & pills, I was feeling a little...

Zebedeee 02-20-2018 10:29 AM
    Zebedeee

Down the rabbit hole

Well, itís been a week since I started on the Androcur & Tamoxifen and I can honestly say that I feel great! My libido is now way down and erections only happen if I work at it, which as I have no...

Zebedeee 02-17-2018 11:39 AM
    Zebedeee

Placebo effect?

Okay, Iíve only been taking Androcur since Saturday and I think it may be starting to have an effect. [I](Itís Wednesday today, for those reading this later - and for anyone using ĎWayback Machineí...

Zebedeee 02-14-2018 11:54 AM
    Zebedeee

Day two

Obviously thereís not much to report so far, other than the fact that Iím still alive.

Whilst I appreciate that in this neck of the woods self medicating with pills purchased online is pretty...

Zebedeee 02-11-2018 03:12 PM
    Zebedeee

Starting Androcur & Tamoxifen

Iíve just taken my first dose of Androcur and Tamoxifen. One 50mg tablet of Androcur and one 20mg tablet of Tamoxifen. As I donít have a particularly high testosterone level (15.1 nmol/L or 436...

Zebedeee 02-10-2018 04:30 PM