• New Story 12-29-15

New story 12-29-15:
    Recollections of a Reluctant Gelder 4
    S, minor eunuch characters, adult nullification

The boys take in a friendless eunuch classmate and then sneak off to see a Gelding Day, where a criminal finds out how the village treats rapists.
  • Recent Blogs Posts

biguybyc

36 Hours After Second Injection

Having tried it I think ToomuchT is right and 5ml may be a bit much. Right ball is fine, just a little tender, but left ball still quite achey and has swollen significantly. I was perhaps a little...

biguybyc 08-14-2018 07:24 AM
    biguybyc

Second Injection

After about 48 hours my balls were relatively pain free. No swelling.

Got back yesterday evening, feeling very randy for all sorts of reasons. Never looked on here, so missed ToomuchT's comment -...

biguybyc 08-13-2018 09:00 AM
    Zebedeee

Six Months

Yesterday it was exactly six months since I started self medicating with Androcur and Tamoxifen, and I can honestly say that it’s the best decision I’ve ever made. I really can’t remember being...

Zebedeee 08-11-2018 11:47 AM
    biguybyc

Morning after...

More than 12 hours have passed since the first injection. My balls are tender, but no longer ache unless I prod them. Left one woke me in the night by throbbing, but that has passed. No signs of...

biguybyc 08-09-2018 06:03 AM
    biguybyc

Ethyl Alcohol Injections.

After having lurked on the edge of this site for years, I decided to go for it. I am tired of the mood swings and randiness. I considered trying androcur first, but the logistics involved in...

biguybyc 08-08-2018 02:59 PM
    Zebedeee

Hair and Pills

Yesterday I went to see a friend who I haven’t seen for a couple of months and the first thing she said after opening the front door and saying hello was, “Oh my God - You’ve got hair!” I was going...

Zebedeee 07-28-2018 11:09 AM