View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Endoscopes and oestrogen…

Well it turns out that I do need further treatment on my oesophagus and last Thursday I had the dubious pleasure of experiencing Radio Frequency Ablation, which involves someone sticking a fancy endoscope down your neck which then in some way or other zaps the dodgy bits. Anyway, that’s the technical explanation!

Fortunately I was heavily sedated for the procedure and was safely on another planet whilst it happened… Which was nice! Unfortunately it leaves you very sore afterwards ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Orgasm without a penis: Pre-Op thoughts. (Explicit)

I wanted to write a little post before my upcoming penectomy on 4/22/19 to record my thoughts about sex, the practical concerns of my procedure and the ways I'm preparing myself to contrast with the posts I'll write about my post-op experience. It's my hope that it will prove of some use to others considering this for themselves.

Advice I've gotten over the years seems to point at doing what you can to realize, --however much it can be realized--what sex will be like after the penis ...
  3. A Pain In The Ass

Recently, I decided to transition to female.

I still wanted my same surgeries—nullification, castration, mastectomy, navel removal, nipple removal. And I would still desire those same surgeries if I was designated female at birth, perhaps with even greater fervor, with castration still critical.

So, it's understandable that I took a while to consider myself a trans woman. Few would wish to have their breasts hacked off, right? I also have no interest in dresses, jewelry, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Origin Story (Penectomy)

I want to start these new blog entries with a little more about my history.

For now, you can call me 'Dickless'. I get a certain thrill out of it when my closer friends knowingly use it to tease me, even though at the time of writing this I still have it attached. It's obviously not my real name.

It may be of some relevance that both my parents were homosexual. Or at the very least bisexual. I try not to question this too much now, as in my late 30's I've learned it's ...

Updated 01-31-2019 at 06:07 AM by dicklesstanuki

Categories
    History
  5. Almost a Year

It’s been a while since I last posted a blog so I thought that it was about time that I posted something to let anyone who’s interested know that I’m okay. Unfortunately health issues which have nothing to do with my chemical castration have meant that my mind’s rather been on other things lately…

At the end of November I had a procedure to remove some of the lining of my oesophagus which was showing very early signs of cancer (stage 0).

(Note to self - my past heavy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast