View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Post Surgery report!

I'm still sorta spacey because of pain meds but I'm recovering well overall!

Everything went great! I'm relaxing in a nice private hospital room. I even lightly touched the spot through dressing once or twice. Grinning from ear to ear to actually be Dickless.

Anyway I wanted to just do a quick post to mention I'm well and things went (lol) as planned! I'll have more details later!
  2. My Insurance Approved my Preauthorization

AAaAAaaAAAAaaaAAAaaaAA
    (yay)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Endoscopes and oestrogen…

Well it turns out that I do need further treatment on my oesophagus and last Thursday I had the dubious pleasure of experiencing Radio Frequency Ablation, which involves someone sticking a fancy endoscope down your neck which then in some way or other zaps the dodgy bits. Anyway, that’s the technical explanation!

Fortunately I was heavily sedated for the procedure and was safely on another planet whilst it happened… Which was nice! Unfortunately it leaves you very sore afterwards ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Orgasm without a penis: Pre-Op thoughts. (Explicit)

I wanted to write a little post before my upcoming penectomy on 4/22/19 to record my thoughts about sex, the practical concerns of my procedure and the ways I'm preparing myself to contrast with the posts I'll write about my post-op experience. It's my hope that it will prove of some use to others considering this for themselves.

Advice I've gotten over the years seems to point at doing what you can to realize, --however much it can be realized--what sex will be like after the penis ...
  5. A Pain In The Ass

Recently, I decided to transition to female.

I still wanted my same surgeries—nullification, castration, mastectomy, navel removal, nipple removal. And I would still desire those same surgeries if I was designated female at birth, perhaps with even greater fervor, with castration still critical.

So, it's understandable that I took a while to consider myself a trans woman. Few would wish to have their breasts hacked off, right? I also have no interest in dresses, jewelry, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 83 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast