View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Nullification scheduled for June 6th

I have a 6/6 surgery date with Dr. Davis for full nullification surgery. I plan to go without the 'hidden clitoris' and get as much erectile tissue removed as I can to hopefully curb phantom erections. I might also be getting some minor liposuction to smooth down my prominent pubis mons.

It's been quite the ordeal to plan this and organize everything with my family. I still have some work to do. But my deposit is paid and I'm looking at plane tickets. Maybe I'll end up going to Disneyland ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. post op thoughts day 5

I'm getting awesome phantoms and phantom erections and then when i reach down there, there's nothing. sometimes I feel something itch the "tip of my dick" on a phantom but it goes away when i touch it.

Anyway I want to play with it until I get off but no way is that happening with this cath in me.

God Monday can't come fast enough.

Oh yeah thinking I'll probably start getting a waxing on the area when the hair grows back. Found a great place ...
  3. My path to surgery

I didn't want to write about who my surgeon was or what my path to surgery was because I didn't want to give an incomplete impression about my choice or really debate if the choice I was making was the right one.

Basically, it goes like this.

I work for University of California. Our health coverage is really great, and I have a lot of transgender care options. It took me awhile to figure out how to use them. I use 'UC Care' which means that anything in the UC network ...
  4. Post-op: thoughts Day 1 - 4

Just wanted to write a little about my mental/emotional state at various moments of recovery. More detailed information about my surgical experience, pain and recovery will be written on the thread about penectomy surgery experiences.

Day 1:

I woke up in a hospital bed in the recovery ward. A nurse looking down at me realized, as she adjusted my machines, I was awake. I perked right up and she seemed surprised I was so coherent. I was a little nervous, and I asked her ...
  5. Post Surgery report!

I'm still sorta spacey because of pain meds but I'm recovering well overall!

Everything went great! I'm relaxing in a nice private hospital room. I even lightly touched the spot through dressing once or twice. Grinning from ear to ear to actually be Dickless.

Anyway I wanted to just do a quick post to mention I'm well and things went (lol) as planned! I'll have more details later!
Page 1 of 83 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast