View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A Pain In The Ass

Recently, I decided to transition to female.

I still wanted my same surgeriesónullification, castration, mastectomy, navel removal, nipple removal. And I would still desire those same surgeries if I was designated female at birth, perhaps with even greater fervor, with castration still critical.

So, it's understandable that I took a while to consider myself a trans woman. Few would wish to have their breasts hacked off, right? I also have no interest in dresses, jewelry, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Origin Story (Penectomy)

I want to start these new blog entries with a little more about my history.

For now, you can call me 'Dickless'. I get a certain thrill out of it when my closer friends knowingly use it to tease me, even though at the time of writing this I still have it attached. It's obviously not my real name.

It may be of some relevance that both my parents were homosexual. Or at the very least bisexual. I try not to question this too much now, as in my late 30's I've learned it's ...

Updated 01-31-2019 at 07:07 AM by dicklesstanuki

Categories
    History
  3. Almost a Year

Itís been a while since I last posted a blog so I thought that it was about time that I posted something to let anyone whoís interested know that Iím okay. Unfortunately health issues which have nothing to do with my chemical castration have meant that my mindís rather been on other things latelyÖ

At the end of November I had a procedure to remove some of the lining of my oesophagus which was showing very early signs of cancer (stage 0).

(Note to self - my past heavy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 6 months post orchiectomy

It has now been 6 months since my surgery. I previously reported that my libido remained 30 ~ 40% as high as it used to be, and that I was still masturbating multiple times each day. Lately, I have been questioning what "libido" even means.

Although I still find myself masturbating several times a month, it seems extremely cumbersome and requires a lot of effort. I have not encountered any penis shrinkage and I can still achieve and maintain a 7.2" erection, but it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Freedom!

Less than an hour after my bone scan on the 24th, my endrocrinologist's office called me. They said I had osteopenia and that a prescription for Fosamax was already waiting at Walgreens.

At that time, I was already twisting my stomach over the 50,000 IU D2 capsules they had prescribed me earlier, which were filled with gelatin, shellac, dye, and genetically modified soybean lecithin. This might sound silly, but it was the first thing I had retrieved from a pharmacy in years, and I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast