View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Surgery went well

I had gender nullification surgery with Dr. Peter K. Davis on 06/06/2019. My recovery is proceeding smoothly. When I have more time, perhaps in the next several months, I may write a more thorough recount of my related experiences and include pre-op photos and a video of my procedure. For now, here is a photo that shows how things are looking for me at 3 weeks.

Photograph link (~20mb)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Post-Op thoughts: Week 9

It's actually a little hard to believe that it's been a whole nine weeks since my surgery because man every day is running into the next. Sleep schedule is all off and I've been doing very little. My recovery is a little atypical though since my reroute has gone a bit awry.

I've gotten the last of my bills and notices from both insurance and the hospital and I didn't have to pay anything big at all. A great plus for me. Again, that's just because I work and a UC and got the stuff ...
  3. Dropbox folder

Hey someone asked me for the dropbox folder with my images but they didn't have messages on and they sent it to me via email and I don't want to give out my email address.

So anyway here is the link to the folder for those that missed it in the penectomy recovery experiences thread:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mvn6e129f...lCNq1Ibqa?dl=0
  4. Surgery Imminent

My nullification surgery on June 6th is fully paid for and my flight to California leaves in less than 48 hours. After much insistence on my part, the plan is for me to undergo my surgery under spinal anesthesia with no sedatives.

While Dr. Davis and Dr. Baer (my anesthesiologist) originally came across to me as being somewhat eccentric and old-fashioned, they are extremely competent and extremely caring. They have both texted me extensively on their personal phones to assuage my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Post Op-thoughts: Week 4!

Just thought I'd try to write a quick update about how things are going! I'm a bit tired right now from all the healing and the catheter is back in and rather uncomfortable, but I manage. In any case it's a bit difficult to write or do a lot these days.

What I really wanted to talk a bit about is how sexual function/healing has progressed and my general mood outside of being lethargic and drained.

In a word I'm awesome. I have experimented a little and I've had some ...
Page 1 of 83 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast