View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Down the rabbit hole

Well, itís been a week since I started on the Androcur & Tamoxifen and I can honestly say that I feel great! My libido is now way down and erections only happen if I work at it, which as I have no particular desire to do isnít very often! When I went to bed last night I was able to doze off to sleep feeling comfy, cosy and almost felt as if I had that post orgasmic glow and lack of interest in sex without actually having to do anything to achieve it. I canít quite believe how quickly things ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Placebo effect?

Okay, Iíve only been taking Androcur since Saturday and I think it may be starting to have an effect. (Itís Wednesday today, for those reading this later - and for anyone using ĎWayback Machineí itís 2018 where we still choose our leaders by who has the craziest hair, think that global warming is a great way to save on our heating bills, and weíve just invented ĎFake Newsí which we all reckon is the dogs bollocks! What could possibly go wrong?)

I think Iím starting to feel a little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day two

Obviously thereís not much to report so far, other than the fact that Iím still alive.

Whilst I appreciate that in this neck of the woods self medicating with pills purchased online is pretty much par for the course, itís not the sort of thing which I would normally do. Iím the sort of person who actually reads the safety card on an airliner, and Iím more interested in how many airbags my car has than how quickly it can propel itself from zero to sixty. Though Iíve never established ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Starting Androcur & Tamoxifen

Iíve just taken my first dose of Androcur and Tamoxifen. One 50mg tablet of Androcur and one 20mg tablet of Tamoxifen. As I donít have a particularly high testosterone level (15.1 nmol/L or 436 ng/dl) I have been advised by a doctor that this dosage should be sufficient for me. If itís not having the desired affect in a couple of weeks time then I shall increase the Androcur dose to 100mg a day, and drop back to 50mg as soon as it starts to work. Iíll be having regular blood tests so Iím able to ...

Updated 02-10-2018 at 05:09 PM by Zebedeee (Spelling)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. October 2017 Stories

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast