View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Happy Shopper

Iíve had quite a busy week. Those who live in the UK will know that weíve had some lovely spring weather, and Iíve taken the opportunity to spend several days in the garden making it look nice. Iíve got a lot done but I wonít bore you with the details as I doubt many people visit the Eunuch Archive for a gardening discussion! Also Iíve hit the shops and bought myself some new clothes, spending far more than Iíd like to admit to in the processÖ

A bit like I now seem to have a lot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Two Months

I came out to another friend about my chemical castration the other day. Admittedly I worded it a little carefully and just said that I was taking medication to lower my testosterone, and that I feel a lot happier as a result. She already knew that I had issues with my gender and her reaction was very positive.

I think that I may use similar wording to anyone else who I decide to tell in future, as I fear that the idea of chemical castration shocks a lot of people and the word eunuch ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Lot Less Stressed

Okay I admit that I may have panicked a bit too soon. Alldaychemist have now shipped my order replacing 50mg Androcur with 100mg pills, so Iíve bought a pill cutter to halve them, and Inhouse Pharmacy shipped my order on Tuesday which is very prompt service considering the Easter weekend. In a couple of weeks time I should have six months supply, which will make me very happy indeed.

So I neednít have got myself in quite such a tizwas about it, but the fear of running out combined ...

Updated 04-06-2018 at 12:36 PM by Zebedeee (Grammar)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A bit of a Panic

Alldaychemist have let me down.

On the 8th of March I ordered another three months supply of Androcur 50mg and Tamoxifen 20mg. I received conformation that they had received my bank transfer on the 13th, followed about an hour later by another email informing me that unfortunately they are now out of stock of Androcur.

They obviously donít reserve what youíve ordered whilst waiting for the money transfer to go through, which isnít particularly great serviceÖ
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. March 2018 - New Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo View Post
    New Story:

Ayzintion City - Three for the Wagon [Bi, testicles, spanking/whipping] Nathan
    http://www.eunuchworld.org/view.php?storyid=14840

Story contains mentions of minors as background characters with no real roles, and no castrations of said minors.

It's been a while since EA has been honoured with a trip to The City that Nathan has created, and this long one is well worth the read.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast