View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

Well itís been a couple of months since my last blog post and to be honest as far as the chemical castration goes thereís not much to report. Iím still very happy and not experiencing any bad side effects, my weight continues to fall (now 195 lbs) and everybodyís noticing how much more hair I have.

I saw my shrink yesterday and sheís waiting to hear back from a couple of endocrinologists about taking my case. Fingers crossed, but no firm news yet.

My testosterone level ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Unexpected Surprise

In May 2018, I saw a urologist due to testicle pain. I of course did not tell the doctor why they hurt. The doctor ordered an ultrasound and confirmed one testicle was dead. He then ordered a full body CT scan. Little did I know the CT scan would potentially end up saving my life. The doctor removed my right testicle, and it was later determined that the left testicle is not functional at all. I started HRT, but I digress.

I was referred to an oncologist, because the CT scan ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 3 months no T

I previously posted that I would blog about the results of my PCP followup. It was uneventful. My new PCP, a Family Nurse Practicioner, was eager to put in an endocrinology referral and immediately shove me out the door.

She became the third person (all professionals, though none with MDs) to indicate that I may not need a bone density scan until five years from now. She did submit a request for one, but she was doubtful that my insurance would approve it because I was so young. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 36 Hours After Second Injection

Having tried it I think ToomuchT is right and 5ml may be a bit much. Right ball is fine, just a little tender, but left ball still quite achey and has swollen significantly. I was perhaps a little feverish yesterday, but it seemed to pass in the night. Probably unsurprizing if my balls are being killed? Anyway I don't think the excessive dose has slowed down the process!

I tried masturbating last night, the ball pain is not an issue as I enjoy that, but after about 3 minutes my semi ...
  5. Second Injection

After about 48 hours my balls were relatively pain free. No swelling.

Got back yesterday evening, feeling very randy for all sorts of reasons. Never looked on here, so missed ToomuchT's comment - sorry - and injected 5ml each testicle. None seemed to leak back, moderate to intense pain whilst injecting left nut. 12 hours later, some slight swelling, and pleasant pain.

I rather like the injection process. Impaling my nut on the needle, which generates a dull ache, then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast