View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I love the idea of being castrated

I don't think it's a dislike of my balls or feeling that they do not belong that excites me about being castrated/castration etc, I like most men love my balls. The way they dangle around really turns me on.

For me it's more of an alpha male thing, for example extreme thrill seekers don't want to die jumping out of a plane or falling off the side of a cliff. They want to triumph over the dangers and risks and still come out on top of it all.

If I hated or disliked my nuts, ...

Updated 07-21-2018 at 05:37 PM by nicknonuts

Categories
    Castration , Eunuch Calm , Eunuch
  2. After a Week of 100mg Androcur

The good news is that after upping my Androcur dose to 100mg a day last week I donít seem to be experiencing any ill effects. My energy levels may be a bit lower, and when I wake up in the morning I feel a little Ďstuck to the pillowí and it takes me a couple of cups of tea to get going, but nothing nasty. My already extremely low libido seems to have been crushed out of existence! Iím not sure if I can still get an erection and I have no desire to even tryÖ

Iím still undecided how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Surprising Blood Test Result

Iíve just picked up my latest blood test results and to my complete surprise my testosterone level has gone up since it was last tested in March, and is now 2.9 nmol/L (84 ng/dl), up from 1.2 nmol/L (35 ng/dl).

Back in March I was surprised that it was so low as Iíd only been taking Androcur for about three weeks at the time of testing, but now I canít figure out what could have caused it to go up. Is it possible to become resistant to Androcur? Is my current batch not as good as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Angry Nipples!

Well as itís nearly a month since I posted my last blog I thought that it was about time I wrote another, though to be honest thereís not much new to report.

A new side effect has cropped up which Iíve mentioned in a couple of forum posts, and thatís my nipples have become rather sensitive and occasionally a little sore. Itís not really a problem and other than them sometimes becoming very hard, pointy and sensitive to touch, thereís no sign that Iím about to grow a pair of breasts! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's Been Hot

So we had some no-sugar added ice cream last night. It's been a while.
    The dog really liked it.
    He paid for it this morning!
    I guess I am lucky he got out the door when he did...
    The sweetener didn't agree with him, you see!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast