View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My 2018 Androcur journal & experience

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeSmall View Post
    Well I threw caution to the wind and I just ordered:

50mg Androcur x750 (a years worth of I stick to 100mg daily)
    2mg Estrofem x140 (about 5 months worth)
    60mg Evista x224 (about 8 months worth)

I guess the Evista will work against the estrofem... but I'm kinda curious to experiment. I'd love more feminisation, but no boobs!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 6 months post orchiectomy

It has now been 6 months since my surgery. I previously reported that my libido remained 30 ~ 40% as high as it used to be, and that I was still masturbating multiple times each day. Lately, I have been questioning what "libido" even means.

Although I still find myself masturbating several times a month, it seems extremely cumbersome and requires a lot of effort. I have not encountered any penis shrinkage and I can still achieve and maintain a 7.2" erection, but it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Freedom!

Less than an hour after my bone scan on the 24th, my endrocrinologist's office called me. They said I had osteopenia and that a prescription for Fosamax was already waiting at Walgreens.

At that time, I was already twisting my stomach over the 50,000 IU D2 capsules they had prescribed me earlier, which were filled with gelatin, shellac, dye, and genetically modified soybean lecithin. This might sound silly, but it was the first thing I had retrieved from a pharmacy in years, and I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Hopefully Unconnected Problem…

Ten days ago whilst having lunch with a friend at a restaurant I had a serious allergic reaction to something I had eaten. The back of my mouth swelled up leaving me unable to swallow, talk, and having great difficultly breathing. Needless to say I required an ambulance and thankfully was quickly treated by a couple of paramedics with the appropriate meds, which worked like magic and twenty minutes later I was nearly back to normal, though somewhat shaken and taken to hospital for a checkup. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Some time later...

The second injection didn't actually go totally to plan. Right ball had no issue with it, but the left one swelled up about 3 or 4 times its normal size. Went to GP after 2 or 3 days, she thought it was an infection, but sent me on to hospital, who gave antibiotic prescription, said they would organise an ultrasound scan, read the riot act to me about not attending - it could be cancer. 4 or 5 days later I called hospital, and found that the urology dept had not booked scan. Antibiotics seemed to ...
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast