View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Angry Nipples!

Well as itís nearly a month since I posted my last blog I thought that it was about time I wrote another, though to be honest thereís not much new to report.

A new side effect has cropped up which Iíve mentioned in a couple of forum posts, and thatís my nipples have become rather sensitive and occasionally a little sore. Itís not really a problem and other than them sometimes becoming very hard, pointy and sensitive to touch, thereís no sign that Iím about to grow a pair of breasts! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's Been Hot

So we had some no-sugar added ice cream last night. It's been a while.
    The dog really liked it.
    He paid for it this morning!
    I guess I am lucky he got out the door when he did...
    The sweetener didn't agree with him, you see!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Side Effects

Itís just fifteen weeks now since I started castrating myself with a daily dose of Androcur and Tamoxifen, and thankfully Iíve experienced very little in the way of side effects (well, no bad ones!). But there are a fewÖ

I started to notice the effects of the medication after just a couple of weeks and at the same time my sleep greatly improved. Iíve suffered from insomnia for years and it just went away completely, with me getting as much as ten hours really good sleep some nights ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Journey Has Begun

Summary: I am now officially halfway to my goal. I had surgery to remove my right testicle last week. My left one is barely functioning. My t level is steady around 100.

I saw a urologist on May 1, 2018 due to a problematic ultrasound ordered by my PCP. The urologist ordered a second ultrasound and a TON of blood work that day. On May 2nd, I returned to the clinic for a CT scan followed by another visit with the urologist. The CT scan showed a potentially problematic nodule ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Nicer Problems To HaveÖ

About a month or so ago I looked in the mirror and noticed what appeared to be a little new hair growing. I suffer from classic male pattern baldness with a receding hair line doing its best to meet up with an expanding bald spot, which to be honest depresses me a lot. But what can you do about it? Unless you can spare a ridiculous amount of money on fixing the problemÖ Iíve found hats to be a cheaper and more practical solution!

Anyway I didnít believe my eyes at first, as the most ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast