View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Journey Has Begun

Summary: I am now officially halfway to my goal. I had surgery to remove my right testicle last week. My left one is barely functioning. My t level is steady around 100.

I saw a urologist on May 1, 2018 due to a problematic ultrasound ordered by my PCP. The urologist ordered a second ultrasound and a TON of blood work that day. On May 2nd, I returned to the clinic for a CT scan followed by another visit with the urologist. The CT scan showed a potentially problematic nodule ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Nicer Problems To Have…

About a month or so ago I looked in the mirror and noticed what appeared to be a little new hair growing. I suffer from classic male pattern baldness with a receding hair line doing its best to meet up with an expanding bald spot, which to be honest depresses me a lot. But what can you do about it? Unless you can spare a ridiculous amount of money on fixing the problem… I’ve found hats to be a cheaper and more practical solution!

Anyway I didn’t believe my eyes at first, as the most ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Happy Shopper

I’ve had quite a busy week. Those who live in the UK will know that we’ve had some lovely spring weather, and I’ve taken the opportunity to spend several days in the garden making it look nice. I’ve got a lot done but I won’t bore you with the details as I doubt many people visit the Eunuch Archive for a gardening discussion! Also I’ve hit the shops and bought myself some new clothes, spending far more than I’d like to admit to in the process…

A bit like I now seem to have a lot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Two Months

I came out to another friend about my chemical castration the other day. Admittedly I worded it a little carefully and just said that I was taking medication to lower my testosterone, and that I feel a lot happier as a result. She already knew that I had issues with my gender and her reaction was very positive.

I think that I may use similar wording to anyone else who I decide to tell in future, as I fear that the idea of chemical castration shocks a lot of people and the word eunuch ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Lot Less Stressed

Okay I admit that I may have panicked a bit too soon. Alldaychemist have now shipped my order replacing 50mg Androcur with 100mg pills, so I’ve bought a pill cutter to halve them, and Inhouse Pharmacy shipped my order on Tuesday which is very prompt service considering the Easter weekend. In a couple of weeks time I should have six months supply, which will make me very happy indeed.

So I needn’t have got myself in quite such a tizwas about it, but the fear of running out combined ...

Updated 04-06-2018 at 12:36 PM by Zebedeee (Grammar)

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast