View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 3 months no T

I previously posted that I would blog about the results of my PCP followup. It was uneventful. My new PCP, a Family Nurse Practicioner, was eager to put in an endocrinology referral and immediately shove me out the door.

She became the third person (all professionals, though none with MDs) to indicate that I may not need a bone density scan until five years from now. She did submit a request for one, but she was doubtful that my insurance would approve it because I was so young. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 36 Hours After Second Injection

Having tried it I think ToomuchT is right and 5ml may be a bit much. Right ball is fine, just a little tender, but left ball still quite achey and has swollen significantly. I was perhaps a little feverish yesterday, but it seemed to pass in the night. Probably unsurprizing if my balls are being killed? Anyway I don't think the excessive dose has slowed down the process!

I tried masturbating last night, the ball pain is not an issue as I enjoy that, but after about 3 minutes my semi ...
  3. Second Injection

After about 48 hours my balls were relatively pain free. No swelling.

Got back yesterday evening, feeling very randy for all sorts of reasons. Never looked on here, so missed ToomuchT's comment - sorry - and injected 5ml each testicle. None seemed to leak back, moderate to intense pain whilst injecting left nut. 12 hours later, some slight swelling, and pleasant pain.

I rather like the injection process. Impaling my nut on the needle, which generates a dull ache, then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Six Months

Yesterday it was exactly six months since I started self medicating with Androcur and Tamoxifen, and I can honestly say that itís the best decision Iíve ever made. I really canít remember being happier or more comfortable in my own skin, which is quite a change from the way I felt this time last year.

The physical changes are subtle, my skin is a bit softer, body hair is getting finer, and the hair on my head is thickening up nicely. But the biggest change by far is to my mental ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Morning after...

More than 12 hours have passed since the first injection. My balls are tender, but no longer ache unless I prod them. Left one woke me in the night by throbbing, but that has passed. No signs of swelling (a bit of a shame - I hoped they would swell on their route to destruction). It is going to be difficult, I think, to wait a week before the next shot, but I must try. Perhaps next time I'll give them a whole syringe full (5ml) each? I am excited, and apprehensive, about this possible life changing ...
Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast